Dec 24, 2012
^um no he came out on the xbox 360.
Message 21 of 31 (79 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Re: The Walking Dead rep

Dec 24, 2012
Devil May cry and Tekken expanded onto other systems too and Metal Gear solid didn't even start off on a sony console for it's first game but because of how iconic and well made games they were that's why they are celebrated as all stars and the same applies to Big Daddy (the upcoming Vita version of Bioshock 1 probably helps too)
Message 22 of 31 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Dec 24, 2012

GnomeWizard wrote:
^um no he came out on the xbox 360.

Seriously bro, are you like 4 years old and have absolutely no concept of sarcasm?

Message 23 of 31 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Dec 24, 2012
Cause I can totally read sarcasm.
Message 24 of 31 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Dec 24, 2012
Sarcasm is so easy to read online right giaz!?!
Message 25 of 31 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Dec 24, 2012

I figured you could glean it from the context of the statement in this specific thread.... I was wrong, although I guess I shouldn't expect people to be as smart as me. My bad. I won't talk to you on my level ever again.

Message 26 of 31 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Dec 24, 2012
I guess not many know the origins of big daddy also oh well.
Message 27 of 31 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Dec 24, 2012
"I figured you could glean it from the context of the statement in this specific thread.... I was wrong, although I guess I shouldn't expect people to be as smart as me. My bad. I won't talk to you on my level ever again."

K, "bro"
Message 28 of 31 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Dec 27, 2012

CalDW19940 wrote:

Anyone ever thought of them ever introducing some form of gallery ino the game or a bio page for several games whether or not they have any stages or characters in the game?

This would at least allow them to credit such games like the Walking Dead for how well recieved they were on the PS3 as a game and not let everyone get their panties in a bunch because "It wasn't a game first! it deserves no praise as a game!"

PSASBR is meant to be a celebration of the Playstation over the years and some of it's best franchises orginated as other medium like Batman Arkham Asylum/City, The Dragonball Budokai fighting games, The Walking Dead and so on. If people really don't want a character or stage from anything that wasn't a game first then they should at least allow some form of praise put into the game by means of a gallery or something perhaps showing the games boxart and giving some info on it's creation and what it was like whether or not it started off as a game series or not.

I tottaly agree with this.If team Ico really wasnt keen on putting Ico & wander in the game as characters, I bet you they wouldve more than likely been okay with contributing concept or original art from their games including the last gauradian or howerver you spell it.I just wish  Team Ico would put anything in this game..

Message 29 of 31 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Dec 27, 2012

CalDW19940 wrote:
Devil May cry and Tekken expanded onto other systems too and Metal Gear solid didn't even start off on a sony console for it's first game but because of how iconic and well made games they were that's why they are celebrated as all stars and the same applies to Big Daddy (the upcoming Vita version of Bioshock 1 probably helps too)

There is no upcoming vita version of bioshock 1.Kevin Levine said that the Vita version will not be set in columbia or the under water one.Currently the bussiness aspect is being worked on so we will see what happens soon.Im sre they want to make sure everythings gravy with bioshock infinite first though.

Message 30 of 31 (32 Views)
0 Likes