Oct 17 2012
By: MarcusSoul Fender Bender 2980 posts

The Vita Version Is Good But Has Some Issues

3 replies 177 views Edited Oct 17, 2012
So I played a few matches on my Vita and it was pretty **bleep** awesome. The games look pretty much identical and the textures and nice graphics are perfectly intact. However the problem comes in the way of screen size. Everything is just to small and it takes away from the experience. Compared to playing on my PS3, when I play on the Vita I just feel detached from the experience. I feel far away. Now did this stop me from kicking **bleep**? No of course not. I still beat the newbies with what little I know from the private beta. I don't know how SuperBot could fix this, and I don't think they really can, but I just feel the definitive experience is better on the PS3.
[The YouTube Poser]

Message 1 of 4 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
36 posts

Re: The Vita Version Is Good But Has Some Issues

Oct 17, 2012

I'm surprised you feel that way...I felt more engaged on the Vita than on the PS3. Don't get me wrong, I think it plays excellent on both platforms, but there's something to be said for laying in bed playing on the Vita or being able to play some rounds on the Vita while my girlfriend is watching TV.

Either way...I just can't wait for 11/20 to get into some more maps and characters!

[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/kilburni86/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/kilburni86.png[/img][/url]
Message 2 of 4 (147 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Oct 17, 2012
I think that having a full on PS3 game in your hands wherever you go, that's pretty cool. Try to make yourself feel more excited when u play it, cuz the graphics look almost exactly the same
Message 3 of 4 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2980 posts

Oct 17, 2012
I did get excited. Really excited actually. I'll give it another go and hold it closer to my face next time.
[The YouTube Poser]

Message 4 of 4 (93 Views)
0 Likes