Treasure Hunter
5382 posts

Re: The Sequel Needs A Combo Break System

Jan 14, 2013

No it does not need 1...have you ever thought that the ppl who figured out the kill confirms worked hard to discover them? plus there are always ways to beat them

My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 11 of 26 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
9 posts

Jan 14, 2013

work hard my **bleep** Cole comboes into one naturally and with E.cole just super punch Kratos' down square or circle and Raiden...well everything Raiden does is just K.C

Message 12 of 26 (118 Views)
Wastelander
847 posts

Jan 14, 2013
Bloody hell, u wanna turn a fun brawl into a extremly combo-fighting game? If u want a game with these kind of things go to umvc or mk, let me enjoy this while its casual-friendly yet.

After "they" created all this combo-**bleep**(breaker, cancel, tag, etc), games turned less fun and more complicated.
Message 13 of 26 (110 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 14, 2013

yeah the casual play is fun it always is...but there are times when you want a serious match...im just saying it would be nice to be have the option to not eat a 50 hit combo that ends with a kill when evading or blocking doesnt work. and the concept of "fun" or "casual play is different for each player some may like the complex battle system for casual play

Message 14 of 26 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3002 posts

Jan 14, 2013
Adding a Combo Break System does not automatically turn the game into some crazy hard technical fighter, that's a terrible argument and I don't think it was hard for anyone to discover you could press forward square with Raiden or grab with him to instantly get your level 1.
[The YouTube Poser]

Message 15 of 26 (103 Views)
Wastelander
847 posts

Jan 14, 2013
Yeah it does, the combo-breaker is prolly gonna cost some ap, ppl are gonna need to choose, save ap for special or break the combo. And step, by step its gonna turn much more complex.

U guys are thinking only in the hardcore gamers who expend times building combos, no ppl like me, who get home from the job, tired extressed, have only a couple hours(or mins) to play, need to divide time with the game and lot of others thing, and before you ask me why not play offline only then, its for the same reason, i dont have time neither they do. Think about it.
Message 16 of 26 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3002 posts

Jan 14, 2013
You made no sense. If you only have an hour to play that's like 20 games and I'm pretty sure it's not going to require you to much brain work to decide wether to use a level of super meter to break a combo or kill someone. I give you that it does very slightly make things a tad more complicated but hardly by any noticeable margin.
[The YouTube Poser]

Message 17 of 26 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jan 14, 2013

No, I fail to see how a combo break is going to make it more complicated.

Its mainly as fail safe for characters who aren't combo fiends ala Raiden, Kratos, Dante, etc. IT doesn't make the game complicated in any form or way its to stop those characters from building so much AP at the cost of scoring a kill. That is it.

And no I don't think figuring out Kill Confirms took a person a long time. Set ups are in a majority of fighting games and the fact that you mentioned them only means that this game is already above a casual party fighting game. I agree I don/t need it to turn into something technical but having a means for stopping a player from landing a heavy combo isn't bad.

Message 18 of 26 (81 Views)
Wastelander
847 posts

Jan 14, 2013
If u failed to understand some ppl dont have time to work on it, to learn advanced things like these...u prolly never passed such situation. This is by far the worst solution for long combos(at least for this game)
Message 19 of 26 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Aquoon wrote:
If u failed to understand some ppl dont have time to work on it, to learn advanced things like these...u prolly never passed such situation. This is by far the worst solution for long combos(at least for this game)

Are all of your posts moronic or is today just an off-day?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 20 of 26 (73 Views)