Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: The Roster... my views

Dec 3, 2012

hmm... really? i though i justified myself clearly and gave reason as to why i didnt like them. though i quess some people cant read

I "quess" not. Robot tongue

... were you not off to a more "productive" topic? 

and just to make you feel better guess. happy now?

Why, yes, it's very therapuetic to know your actually getting through to people. Glad I stuck around now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 21 of 36 (75 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Strife93 wrote:

hmm... really? i though i justified myself clearly and gave reason as to why i didnt like them. though i quess some people cant read

Why, yes, it's very therapuetic to know your actually getting through to people. Glad I stuck around now.

oh look... you came back, glad to know my topic is actually productive huh. i cant even keep you away!

Message 22 of 36 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
818 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Add me Smiley Wink
Message 23 of 36 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 3, 2012

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

oh look... you came back, glad to know my topic is actually productive huh. i cant even keep you away!

Your definition of productive is way off, buddy. Please stay in school... or go back if you're already "done" with it because that's not evident.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 24 of 36 (64 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Myztyrio wrote:
Add me Smiley Wink

will do!

Message 25 of 36 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Dec 3, 2012

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

BrianMX34 wrote:

How do you see Nariko being a top tier character for 1v1? I've used her in 1v1 and I can't get her level 1 to hit for nothing and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. Also, her combos are really easy to get out of, it seems that there is a point in all of here combos where an opponent can block or roll out. Sucks because I really like her.

then you must not be all that good with her! her combo that everyone can use easily gets her a lvl 1 and her down triangle is brilliant for getting that character to her! she is made for 1v1

You misunderstood me, her level 1 is easy to GET but difficult to HIT in a 1v1 situation because it requires opponents to be at a specific distance. All an opponent has to do is stay close to you and her level 1 is rendered useless. She doesn't have any move that knocks opponents into her level 1's range so majority of the time you basically have to wait until your opponent is at the right distance, activate it, and hope you caught them off guard and they can can't dodge.

Message 26 of 36 (61 Views)
Survivor
2179 posts

Dec 3, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
Dante is not top 5 and this is coming from someone whose pretty much mastered him. His guns are useless

If not, who is? And remember, its my opinion Smiley Wink His guns are pretty useless though, I'll give you that. He is in my Top 5 best list. There is no official one, so as far as anybody cares he can be number 1 in someone's eyes. (even though I'm pretty sure nobody here thinks that).

Message 27 of 36 (60 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Strife93 wrote:

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

Your definition of productive is way off, buddy. Please stay in school... or go back if you're already "done" with it because that's not evident.

... looks mate, if you cant tell i want you to go! you are not adding anything productive to this thread other than saying you are leaving (but then coming back) and commenting on simple spelling mistakes. why dont you just leave. 

Message 28 of 36 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Sir Dan isn't for everyone. He's slow, although his large hit boxes make up for that. His lvl 1 is great if you know any of his combos. His lvl 2 blows! Any player worth anything (excluding sly, no dodge) can easily escape it.

I also agree with Hiehachi, he totally surprised me with how good he is. I love hear time, although on the larger maps its easy to dodge.

Just thought I'd share. Smiley Happy
Message 29 of 36 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Message 30 of 36 (53 Views)
0 Likes