I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Re: The Roster... my views

Dec 3, 2012

BrianMX34 wrote:

How do you see Nariko being a top tier character for 1v1? I've used her in 1v1 and I can't get her level 1 to hit for nothing and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. Also, her combos are really easy to get out of, it seems that there is a point in all of here combos where an opponent can block or roll out. Sucks because I really like her.

then you must not be all that good with her! her combo that everyone can use easily gets her a lvl 1 and her down triangle is brilliant for getting that character to her! she is made for 1v1

Message 11 of 36 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

Myztyrio wrote:
You complain about all the characters I like. **bleep** you, sir. **bleep** you.

like i said... its my opinion. 

Yes, your poorly written opinion with very little justification as to why it is the way it is. Honestly, you can keep it, I'm going to find a more interesting and productive topic. Smiley Tongue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 12 of 36 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Dante is not top 5 and this is coming from someone whose pretty much mastered him. His guns are useless
Message 13 of 36 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
818 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Strife93 wrote:

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

Myztyrio wrote:
You complain about all the characters I like. **bleep** you, sir. **bleep** you.

Yes, your poorly written opinion with very little justification as to why it is the way it is. Honestly, you can keep it, I'm going to find a more interesting and productive topic. Smiley Tongue

Yes, this.

And Nariko does suck for 1v1. It's then easier to read her, and she has HORRIBLE supers.

Message 14 of 36 (98 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Strife93 wrote:

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

Myztyrio wrote:

hmm... really? i though i justified myself clearly and gave reason as to why i didnt like them. though i quess some people cant read

Message 15 of 36 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
818 posts

Dec 3, 2012

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

Myztyrio wrote:

hmm... really? i though i justified myself clearly and gave reason as to why i didnt like them. though i quess some people cant read

You essentially just said "they suck." But in a more polite manner of "not my style, bad ap gain," etc.

Message 16 of 36 (89 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Dec 3, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
Dante is not top 5 and this is coming from someone whose pretty much mastered him. His guns are useless

i would like to add you! ive yet to see a great dante and your opinon has given me second thoughts. tomorrow ill add you for a 1v1. i would appreciate seeing a great dante.

his guns are useless, you just need them for cancelling. but i understand that if youre just useing gins then they are terrible and useless

Message 17 of 36 (87 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Myztyrio wrote:

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

Myztyrio wrote:

You essentially just said "they suck." But in a more polite manner of "not my style, bad ap gain," etc.

well there you go... that my reasons.

Message 18 of 36 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 3, 2012

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

Myztyrio wrote:

I "quess" not. Robot tongue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 19 of 36 (85 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Strife93 wrote:

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

Myztyrio wrote:

I "quess" not. Robot tongue

... were you not off to a more "productive" topic? 

and just to make you feel better guess. happy now?

Message 20 of 36 (75 Views)
0 Likes