Sep 22 2012
By: Faceseeker Splicer 60 posts

The Reveals maybe weren't characters

5 replies 344 views Edited Sep 22, 2012

Superbot I don't believe ever said they would reveal characters at TGS just that there would be reveals. Well they revealed 3 levels. The Resistance level, loco roco, and sly coopers level. So perhaps thats all we are getting.

Message 1 of 6 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
357 posts

Re: The Reveals maybe weren't characters

Sep 22, 2012

Omar Kendall himself responded to a question about future character reveals and said yes to pax and tgs , so either that or hes a liar

Message 2 of 6 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Sep 22, 2012

ProdigyDouch wrote:

Omar Kendall himself responded to a question about future character reveals and said yes to pax and tgs , so either that or hes a liar

well, that was before the leak. so I guess everything got changed up.

but.. if you keep reading you'll notice that this is my signature.
Message 3 of 6 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
357 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Actually the leak occured in the end of July while the Gamescom panel happened in mid August so they already knew about it 

Message 4 of 6 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Sep 22, 2012
they didnt "reveal the stages they previewed them revealing them would be showing them off in an actual match
all we got for TGS was some stupid fixed toro match
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 5 of 6 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Sep 22, 2012

I just dont get why they didnt show off any new gameplay, any new items, and the stages were only minor screen blurbs. I feel like this entire event has been pushed to the back burner for PSASBR. I mean at the other events there was all sorts of gameplay on the new stages, explinations from superbot, and everything else.

I wonder if Superbot decided to not make TGS a priority for some reason. I mean, it feels like we havent really seen anything on this game there.

Message 6 of 6 (154 Views)
0 Likes