Highlighted
Sep 23 2012
By: MONKRED Splicer 50 posts

The Reason We Are Mad

11 replies 402 views Edited Sep 23, 2012

Is beacause Superbot has been hyping us up so much and so far has let us down HUGELY at TGS. Anyone agree?

Message 1 of 12 (402 Views)
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Re: The Reason We Are Mad

Sep 23, 2012
Yes.......
Photobucket

http://www.youtube.com/kinghuevos
Message 2 of 12 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Sep 23, 2012

I think we all do. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 3 of 12 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2012

Eurogame expo is thursday right? Maybe they announced more characters than they thought and they had to skip an event?

Message 4 of 12 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Sep 23, 2012

The real reason you are mad is because you hyped yourself up over rumour and assumption, not actual facts, and now you're disappointed because things didn't go your own way.

You're also mad because you failed to realise that the TGS stuff was meant entirely for the Japanese audience, and not for the rest of us. Japan hasn't known about this game as long as the West has, so it's brand new to them, and the show was just a way of introducing it to them.

In other words, you have no real reason to be mad. Disappointed, sure, but not mad.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 5 of 12 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Bobthepetferret wrote:

The real reason you are mad is because you hyped yourself up over rumour and assumption, not actual facts, and now you're disappointed because things didn't go your own way.

You're also mad because you failed to realise that the TGS stuff was meant entirely for the Japanese audience, and not for the rest of us. Japan hasn't known about this game as long as the West has, so it's brand new to them, and the show was just a way of introducing it to them.

In other words, you have no real reason to be mad. Disappointed, sure, but not mad.

Regardless if TGS is meant more for Japanese audience superbot (Omar) I believe did say they would reveal more characters at TGS. They do have the right to be mad to some extent as superbot hasn't really interacted with The community at all. We have to see every interview or showing of the game to know when other reveals will happen. Superbot is a great company but their interactions with the fans is a little lacking and confusing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 6 of 12 (225 Views)
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Sep 23, 2012

joblade wrote:

Bobthepetferret wrote:

Regardless if TGS is meant more for Japanese audience superbot (Omar) I believe did say they would reveal more characters at TGS. They do have the right to be mad to some extent as superbot hasn't really interacted with The community at all. We have to see every interview or showing of the game to know when other reveals will happen. Superbot is a great company but their interactions with the fans is a little lacking and confusing.

Maybe they intended to. But what if after that Gamescom panel, an executive from Sony grabbed him and said "actually, SCEJ have said they don't want new character reveals at TGS since they just want to introduce the game to the Japanese"? No one seems to have considered that possibility and are quick to **bleep** about Superbot being a terrible company when there are external factors at work here too.

I will admit the lack of communication on the matter is frustrating, though. There are a ton of people asking them about it on Twitter, for example. That's the only point I'll admit is annoying. But then again, not many of those questions seemed very polite, so I could understand why Superbot might wanna not bother responding to those Smiley Tongue

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 7 of 12 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Bobthepetferret wrote:

joblade wrote:

Bobthepetferret wrote:

Maybe they intended to. But what if after that Gamescom panel, an executive from Sony grabbed him and said "actually, SCEJ have said they don't want new character reveals at TGS since they just want to introduce the game to the Japanese"? No one seems to have considered that possibility and are quick to **bleep** about Superbot being a terrible company when there are external factors at work here too.

I will admit the lack of communication on the matter is frustrating, though. There are a ton of people asking them about it on Twitter, for example. That's the only point I'll admit is annoying. But then again, not many of those questions seemed very polite, so I could understand why Superbot might wanna not bother responding to those Smiley Tongue

I will agree that many people do jump to conclusions rather quick and leave nasty comments. Maybe we should all take a little break for a while and come back when we are more level headed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 8 of 12 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Message 9 of 12 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Sep 23, 2012
Lol Superbot announce a new character in a couple weeks and all of you whiners will hop right back on the hype train. So why waste your time whining?
Message 10 of 12 (164 Views)