Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Re: The Reaction of Fans when they see Crash Bandicoot

Oct 27, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

SasukeY6JUchiha wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Where did you get that picture of Crash? I've never seen it before.

It was An HACK Model of Smash bros brawl.

Oh really? That's really good actually.

I know right? xD

BeFunky_Untitled
Message 11 of 22 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Bladecatcher77 wrote:

There's a few who'll disagree, miss the point, and make the fatuous argument that Crash isn't relevant to Playstation anymore. Sure he's not exclusive to playstation anymore and sure he doesn't belong to Sony anymore, but there's no one in the world who doesn't know who he is and who doesn't know of and love his outings on the Playstation. He's one of the most well known videogame characters of all time and was an essential part of early playstation history. If you argue that he's not relevant, and that more modern, recent characters should be in the game over him, you're basically subscribing to the idea that the game should be a giant piece of advertisement.

So yeah, I'd be super happy if Crash ever made this game.

Oh yeah? Your proabbly missing alot. Look on the PSASBR site. and look on the fan's first comment. 800s likes and 19 replys. And you think people dont know him? What Era are you from? ps2 or ps3? cause ps1 made thing's alot better. Sorry if ive sound rude. it's just that alot of people goana recognize crash when he's reveal

BeFunky_Untitled
Message 12 of 22 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Here's fan reaction when they hear that crash isn't in the game.

Message 13 of 22 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Oct 27, 2012

SasukeY6JUchiha wrote:

Bladecatcher77 wrote:

There's a few who'll disagree, miss the point, and make the fatuous argument that Crash isn't relevant to Playstation anymore. Sure he's not exclusive to playstation anymore and sure he doesn't belong to Sony anymore, but there's no one in the world who doesn't know who he is and who doesn't know of and love his outings on the Playstation. He's one of the most well known videogame characters of all time and was an essential part of early playstation history. If you argue that he's not relevant, and that more modern, recent characters should be in the game over him, you're basically subscribing to the idea that the game should be a giant piece of advertisement.

Oh yeah? Your proabbly missing alot. Look on the PSASBR site. and look on the fan's first comment. 800s likes and 19 replys. And you think people dont know him? What Era are you from? ps2 or ps3? cause ps1 made thing's alot better. Sorry if ive sound rude. it's just that alot of people goana recognize crash when he's reveal

I think you misread his comment... Read it again.

Message 14 of 22 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Very sad to hear these comments saying they don't want to see Crash at all =_= Just sad.

Heart Heart RAYMAN HeartHeart

RAYMAN'S GIRL/LOVER/WIFE/STALKER/ADMIRER 3333333333
My Account on Anivide!!!
http://www.anivide.com/user/Sexygamergirl

A GAMER.
A COSPLAYER
A FUN AND FRIENDLY ALSO HYPER GIRL.
REMEMBER THIS FOREVER.........
I AM A FOREVER RAYMAN FANGIRL AND GAMER.
A JIM CARRY FAN
I LOVE & SUPPORT THE FRENCH AND UK ACCENTS AND COUNTRY.

Message 15 of 22 (118 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Oct 27, 2012
People will probably complain about his look, I see people complain about how Sly Cooper looks but honestly I think the only reason they say that is because they aren't used to seeing Sly with a less cartoony graphic style, the same thing happened with UMVC3 when Frank West was shown people complained about his look when really it's just the art style the game is taking because the graphics are meant to replicate the experience of a comic book, Frank West has never been in a game with that graphic style so people weren't used to it so they don't realize exactly what it is.

With Crash I could see him having an HD appearence and people will complain because they feel he looks too different when really it's just the game's graphic style.
Message 16 of 22 (106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2012

Crash is a double-edged sword for this game (also Spyro). Since Superbot has to confine to the wishes of the IP before the fans', Activision will set him up to be closer to Crash of the Titans than the PS1 era. Don't believe me? Look at Dante and Sir Dan, they're closer to their latest appreances that fans hated. What I'm getting at is: people are going to be ticked if he isn't in the game, and people are going to be ticked if he's in because what he'll be like.

Message 17 of 22 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 27, 2012

i'd be effing **bleep** if i see people rage because it's his new look,

'cause that will happen if he made it in...

Play For Fun!
Message 18 of 22 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Bladecatcher77 wrote:

I've argued that he's not relevant to PlayStation anymore as an argument for him not being a "MUST-HAVE!" but if he got in as DLC, I'd be fine with it, quite happy in fact. Just honestly feel first party characters are more important than him. He was an UNOFFICIAL mascot, after all.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 19 of 22 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Crash Dance

CRASH BANDICOOT!!!!

Message 20 of 22 (63 Views)
0 Likes