Dec 20 2012
By: Strato-Squirrel Hekseville Citizen 291 posts

The Prince VS The Assassin

5 replies 256 views Edited Dec 20, 2012

I do think we will be guetting an ASSASSIN i just have a feeling..maybe i'm wrong but it just seems likley to me

so a sutable rival i think would be THE PRINCE OF PERCIA

a good mix up of old versus new

The-best-top-desktop-prince-of-persia-wallpapers-11-game-wallpaper-prince-of-persia-warrior-within - Copy.jpg

Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.....
Playstation.......Makes Us Believe In The Make Believe.
Message 1 of 6 (256 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Re: The Prince VS The Assassin

Dec 20, 2012
The Prince is more of a thief than an Assassin but I do see their rivalry as free running fighters using blades would be. Not really sure how their free running styles can be represented in PSASBR outside of running up a wall like Raiden for a bit :L
Message 2 of 6 (249 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Dec 20, 2012

CalDW19940 wrote:
The Prince is more of a thief than an Assassin but I do see their rivalry as free running fighters using blades would be. Not really sure how their free running styles can be represented in PSASBR outside of running up a wall like Raiden for a bit :L

Cole MacGrath is a parkour fiend and all we got was his ability to grab onto walls.

Message 3 of 6 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Dec 20, 2012

YEAH true and FAT P isn't playable in her own game at all lol

I think the sands of time would be the most tricky thing to get right in this game but would be epic if the pulled it off

Message 4 of 6 (238 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Dec 20, 2012
@Levi_Skardsen true but Cole had his electric powers as one of the more major focus' in the game and how he used them to get around like the hover palms and grinding on rails like in this game. It's just to me the Prince and the Assassins always had their parkour as a much more main part of the game, without it they're pretty much just very good regular fighters.

Ezio had appeared in Soul Calibur 5 as a guest character and he was still a pretty interesting character despite not being able to do any free running like in his game so I don't think it will effect him too much if he was in PSASBR.
Message 5 of 6 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Dec 20, 2012

CalDW19940 wrote:
@Levi_Skardsen true but Cole had his electric powers as one of the more major focus' in the game and how he used them to get around like the hover palms and grinding on rails like in this game. It's just to me the Prince and the Assassins always had their parkour as a much more main part of the game, without it they're pretty much just very good regular fighters.

Ezio had appeared in Soul Calibur 5 as a guest character and he was still a pretty interesting character despite not being able to do any free running like in his game so I don't think it will effect him too much if he was in PSASBR.

Good point with the SOUL CALIBUR.

Message 6 of 6 (229 Views)
0 Likes