Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: The PlayStation All-Stars Community Classic- 1v1 Edition! [REGISTRATION COMPLETE]

Dec 14, 2012

achus93again wrote:
6pm eastern time,
what gmt is that?

again...

Play For Fun!
Message 91 of 188 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: The PlayStation All-Stars Community Classic- 1v1 Edition! [REGISTRATION COMPLETE]

Dec 14, 2012
so no one can answer this?
Play For Fun!
Message 92 of 188 (376 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 15, 2012

hey you can put my main as sweet tooth and my sub as radec

Message 93 of 188 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Dec 16, 2012

achus93again wrote:

achus93again wrote:
6pm eastern time,
what gmt is that?

again...

6 pm EST is 11 pm GMT

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/eastern-time/convert/index.htm

The Jak Archives:
http://allstararena.com/threads/the-jak-archives.449/
Message 94 of 188 (326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Dec 17, 2012

PUT ME IN next in line please i know for sure i will be availible that day so i can fill in any entries tat dont shw up.. 

MAIN: Jak

SUB: Good Cole

Message 95 of 188 (309 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

1v1 Edition! [REGISTRATION COMPLETE]

Dec 17, 2012

PUT ME IN next in line please i know for sure i will be availible that day so i can fill in any entries tat dont shw up.. 

MAIN: Jak

SUB: Good Cole

Message 96 of 188 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 17, 2012

DarkErazor wrote:

achus93again wrote:

achus93again wrote:
6pm eastern time,
what gmt is that?

again...

6 pm EST is 11 pm GMT

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/eastern-time/convert/index.htm

thanks dude1

so -5 GMT huh?

ok then...

Play For Fun!
Message 97 of 188 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 17, 2012
hey dude, can you change my mains,
from Cole/E.Cole to Cole/Sir Dan
Play For Fun!
Message 98 of 188 (299 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 21, 2012
Put me in as next in line. Play as Good Cole and Kratos
Message 99 of 188 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7970 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Sorry about my absense everyone, but things have been busy for me lately. Anywho...

Since quickfire123 didn't respond with their character selections in time, they have been replaced by DaLankinator in the tournament. Everyone make sure you've added your first round opponent on PSN, because we're about to get the ball rolling here!

I'm going to go ahead and declare the tournament officially a GO! Since we are finding ourselves around the holidays and a lot of people will be out of town for a while, I'll allow a pretty sizeable cushion of time for you to get your first round matches in. For now, let's say that all first round matches should be finished by 9 PM EST ON SUNDAY, JANUARY 6TH. If you need an extension granted for some reason, just PM me and let me know. I'll try and be as reasonable as possible without holding the rest of the tournament back. Remember, I'll just need confirmation from both participants or photos confirming the winner of each round.

I also have a special request for some of you. I know many of you already record many of your matches, and after some conversation with community management we determined that it would be awesome if we could get those of you with those capabilities to record and upload some match footage for the rest of the community to check out! I'd be especially excited if we could get full footage of the semifinals and finals matches. Let's show the rest of the PlayStation Community what an awesome conpetitive crowd we have over here in the PSASBR forums!

Last, but not least, I have some finalized information about the prizing for the tournament. Being the inagural Community Classic, we're going to start off by awarding the winner (and possibly the others on the podium) a one-of-a-kind, custom rank to show off here on the forums! Hopefully this tournament series expands like I envision it will and we'll be able to offer even more awesome prizes in the future!

Let the Classic begin!

Currently Playing: Star Wars Battlefront, Heroes of the Storm
Twitch|Twitter|YouTube|Instagram
Message 100 of 188 (236 Views)