Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 04 2013
By: this_is_Marko Gaming Beast 2075 posts
Accepted Solution

The Patch got rid of Unlockable Costumes for Me

[ Edited ]
5 replies 161 views Edited Feb 4, 2013

Hey guys.  I haven't been on the forums lately so if this question has been answered already I apologize in advance.

So I finally got to playing some Allstars with some buddies the other night (i've been hopelessly addicted on MGS: Peace Walker) and after downloading the newest patch, every player except for player 1 couldn't pick any of the unlockable costumes (pre-order costumes were fine).  Has Superbot made any mention of when they are fixing this?

Again I apologize if this has been answered before but i haven't been on the forums in a while.  Thanks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 6 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Re: Quick Question about Missing Costumes (Patch Glitch)

Feb 4, 2013

hello?

Message 2 of 6 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Re: The Patch got rid of Unlockable Costumes for Me

Feb 4, 2013

am i really the only one with this problem?

Message 3 of 6 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Feb 4, 2013

this_is_Marko wrote:

Hey guys.  I haven't been on the forums lately so if this question has been answered already I apologize in advance.

So I finally got to playing some Allstars with some buddies the other night (i've been hopelessly addicted on MGS: Peace Walker) and after downloading the newest patch, every player except for player 1 couldn't pick any of the unlockable costumes (pre-order costumes were fine).  Has Superbot made any mention of when they are fixing this?

Again I apologize if this has been answered before but i haven't been on the forums in a while.  Thanks!

Hey Marko.  Haven't seen you on the forums for a while.  This is a problem that everyone has had after patch 1.05, and I really hope it gets fixed soon too.  Neither SuperBot or Sony has made a statement about it as far as I know, but I'm sure it'll get fixed in the next patch.  Sorry that no one here replied to your thread sooner

Message 4 of 6 (126 Views)
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Feb 4, 2013

musicfreaklam wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

Hey Marko.  Haven't seen you on the forums for a while.  This is a problem that everyone has had after patch 1.05, and I really hope it gets fixed soon too.  Neither SuperBot or Sony has made a statement about it as far as I know, but I'm sure it'll get fixed in the next patch.  Sorry that no one here replied to your thread sooner

Good to see you too, music.  Thanks for replying.  Kudos bro.  Sorry I haven't been around too much.  I got the GOTY edition of Batman: Arkham City for Christmas, college hit me like a train this semester, and then i also bought Peace Walker HD which i am absolutely hooked on haha  

Message 5 of 6 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Feb 5, 2013

this_is_Marko wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

Good to see you too, music.  Thanks for replying.  Kudos bro.  Sorry I haven't been around too much.  I got the GOTY edition of Batman: Arkham City for Christmas, college hit me like a train this semester, and then i also bought Peace Walker HD which i am absolutely hooked on haha  

Yeah, this college semester's been a tough one for me as well.  I played Peace Walker HD last year and Arkham City GOTY last semester and they're both awesome (and very time-consuming) games.  I'm still working on collectibles and New Game Plus of Arkham City whenever I get the chance to.  Besides that I've been playing Ni no Kuni which I truly think is one of the best JRPGs of this generation

Message 6 of 6 (60 Views)
0 Likes