Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Re: The Order

Jan 3, 2013

Hey guys!

So is that 1v1 tourney going to happen?

Also does anyone want to play now? If you do just send me a message.

Message 611 of 2,852 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 3, 2013
Am going to come online soon

And fromu you have to tether? Didn't show rthat on the YouTube video?

Ecurician912 if you have borderlands 2 on Xbox 360 add me I've got the very best weapons out and even the unpatched bee shield that you can't get now. I can give you any think you want and I've got every costume/skin possible..... I like the game and got good friends on LIVE lol Smiley Happy
Message 612 of 2,852 (226 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Jan 3, 2013

@sonic, i'm not too certain because i'm not running it, i believe jet is in charge of that one

@rikki, well im getting tomorrow (according to amazon) but im also going to buy wwe 13 for ps3 so i have to choose between the games/console. I used to have alot of friends on xbox live but once college started, they all left games in general. 

Message 613 of 2,852 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 3, 2013
Same as me pal but I meant online friends, if you havnt guessed am friendly to online people Smiley Happy but yeah if you want help etc I can Smiley Happy and I got the season passed with 2 dlc's out that I havnt even touched on it yet, I got bored playing it on my own farming for weapons and when I got em all I f'd it off, plus halo 4 came out lol then hitman n all stars came out so i console changed Smiley Happy

And btw i looked at the first page of this thread n wow have we got a good community of team members Smiley Very Happy and you have sonic twice Smiley Happy
Message 614 of 2,852 (216 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Jan 3, 2013

depends on how they played, like i usually get 1-3 friends request everytime i play either gears, re5 or l4d. I despise cod but the halo mp was decent. When (and still do) play the first one, i usually try to help out lower level characters and give them high-leveled weapons or shields or help kill the bosses. I switch consoles depending on which games come out, xbox=shooters ps3=everything esle. Add me, i have the same psn and xbox id (i wasnt creative but xbox came first).

Also, sonic's name is listed once

Message 615 of 2,852 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 3, 2013
Me I went through a stage that because all my (real friends) had Xbox so I got everything to Xbox and my ps3 got really annoying with room I had the original ps3 60gig and every game you played it installed to the ps3 so you ended up having 10 games only on it. But that doesn't happen as much not

But this year my gf got me a 250 gig and because I prefer ps3 1000x more then Xbox I just get everything to ps3 except Xbox exclusives of course.

with ps3 they have free games with ps+ and you don't pay for online and they have more players online on a online games (because ps3 is no.1 in Japan) and the ps3 exclusive games are far more better
Message 616 of 2,852 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 3, 2013
Oh and sonic I meant you got him where it say replacement but I reckon jet is no longer a replacement Smiley Happy
Message 617 of 2,852 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Jan 3, 2013

oh for me, half of my friends were xbox, other half were ps3. I have my pros and cons about both systems. While PS3 has free online and can offer free games, most of the ps plus games they offer i either already have or dont want and they dont warn you when your membership is going to end. While Xbox is more online friend orientated, better xmb, and (imo) better suited for shooters, i hated having to pay for online but they do let you know days in advance when gold is almost done.

im unbiased when it comes to which consoles i ploay, as long as im playing a good game,  i dont care for which system.

i changed it

Message 618 of 2,852 (198 Views)
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Jan 4, 2013

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
Am going to come online soon

And fromu you have to tether? Didn't show rthat on the YouTube video?

Ecurician912 if you have borderlands 2 on Xbox 360 add me I've got the very best weapons out and even the unpatched bee shield that you can't get now. I can give you any think you want and I've got every costume/skin possible..... I like the game and got good friends on LIVE lol Smiley Happy
You don't have to tether but it makes it easier. The video isn't exactly what I do, it was just what I based mine off of. The tether makes them consistently go the same height every time (Doesn't if they're grounded and not hit by tether for some reason), makes it easier to land, makes it safe, makes you able to land it from half screen and adds 5 AP.

Also they patched the Bee? **bleep**, haven't played since Scarlet DLC, so I'm guessing mine are unpatched as well? What about the conference call and infinity pistol? Did those get patched?

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 619 of 2,852 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 4, 2013
@fromu

Yepp, I don't know about the others just my friend told me it was patched and showed me, the patch for the bee came out in like the 1st few weeks when people were completing the game, the un patched one is like 10000 damage to people that would hit you (can't remember the patched one) but basically kills any enimies that hit you (mines max level) and anyone that was wearing it in a duel was hit would kill the other person.

I specifically deleted my cache to farm it lol, took forever for it to drop
Message 620 of 2,852 (181 Views)
0 Likes