Uncharted Territory
1810 posts

Re: The Official Sequel Campaign -- #AllstarsRound2

Jun 12, 2014

I would Like a sequel to start development but wait sometime just to allow some more new characters get in.

Message 71 of 503 (2,098 Views)
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Jun 12, 2014

I'm still spreading the word +  I would help with the video, but I'm not really good at those stuff sorry Smiley Sad

photo tumblr_nftuk2kb2I1stin9go1_250_zpsunbz1dcb.gif
Message 72 of 503 (2,084 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Jun 12, 2014

Last_HopeNFaith wrote:

I have an important mission for anyone who want's to help?

Basically I need someone to create a creative video explaining all the pros there is to offer creating a sequel and tell why a sequel will be a great way to embrace Playstation vast history!

So can I get any takers? It can be more then one, but remember to keep it very professional, while heart felt at the sametime <3

Then we be able to use those video to send in to Sony & friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#AllstarsRound2 

Join the Fight!

I already plan on making videos starting tomorrow. I already started to make tweets. I like what I'm seeing so far. But it seems to be starting slower than #ReleaseDart.

Also, this isn't an attack at anyone in general. But we need our priorities straight. A sequel is possible. But that doesn't mean we should ask for any random character. That didn't go very far last time; mostly because this was a low budget game. Let us at least try to achieve getting a game started beore demanding what to put in it.

Message 73 of 503 (2,080 Views)
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Jun 12, 2014

I already plan on making videos starting tomorrow. I already started to make tweets. I like what I'm seeing so far. But it seems to be starting slower than #ReleaseDart.

Also, this isn't an attack at anyone in general. But we need our priorities straight. A sequel is possible. But that doesn't mean we should ask for any random character. That didn't go very far last time; mostly because this was a low budget game. Let us at least try to achieve getting a game started beore demanding what to put in it.

Yes I can't wait to see the video Smiley Happy Also who the hell would start asking for characters when there's no guarantee of a sequel yet?

How do suppose to make it move faster, the community isn't big as it once was! So it's less people and more work on us!!! 

photo tumblr_nftuk2kb2I1stin9go1_250_zpsunbz1dcb.gif
Message 74 of 503 (2,071 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
216 posts

Jun 12, 2014

Thanks ossiecastro5 I knew I could count on you. I know the video is in trusted hands.

Update From SSM -- Not much but it's Something!

https://twitter.com/SonySantaMonica/status/476908864470654976

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#AllstarsRound2 

Join the Fight!

Message 75 of 503 (2,069 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
456 posts

Jun 12, 2014
I'll help in anyway I can, I have a decent twitter following, some 4000 followers or so plus I know Santa Monica follows me on there, I could send some tweets and possibly help by making a video but I trust ossie on that part, he's been a big part of this community and I know he'd put nothing but the best out there.
Message 76 of 503 (2,049 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Jun 12, 2014

DZG-Fearless wrote:
I'll help in anyway I can, I have a decent twitter following, some 4000 followers or so plus I know Santa Monica follows me on there, I could send some tweets and possibly help by making a video but I trust ossie on that part, he's been a big part of this community and I know he'd put nothing but the best out there.

That is a lot of followers. Spread the word! I'll give it my best. I will be testing some new software to make videos better than last time.  But  you can make a video too. If one person can make a difference,  a group can cause a revolution. 

Message 77 of 503 (2,048 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
216 posts

Jun 12, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

DZG-Fearless wrote:

That is a lot of followers. Spread the word! I'll give it my best. I will be testing some new software to make videos better than last time.  But  you can make a video too. If one person can make a difference,  a group can cause a revolution. 

Yes the more videos the better!

Message 78 of 503 (2,008 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
266 posts

Jun 12, 2014

Hows it going so far??

Message 79 of 503 (1,975 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Jun 12, 2014

killeralston22 wrote:

Hows it going so far??

Currently half way there with the video. I have been busier than I antcipated today. Hopefully I'll have it done by tomorrow. So far it's looking better than I thought.

Also, I haven't really seen #AllStarsRound2 growing as fast as how #ReleaseDart did. Keep trying to reach out to more people!

Message 80 of 503 (2,057 Views)