Splicer
61 posts

Re: The Official Sequel Campaign -- #AllstarsRound2

Jun 10, 2014

NOOOOOO not Paul Gale again but his words do give some type of  encouragement of seeing a sequel Smiley Happy

I'll have some pictures up soon! 

Message 41 of 503 (1,697 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 10, 2014

#AllstarsRound2 is trending a little bit on twiiter, but we need the big push from the community!

photo tumblr_nftuk2kb2I1stin9go1_250_zpsunbz1dcb.gif
Message 42 of 503 (1,682 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Jun 10, 2014
Honestly, the game would have a better chance for a sequel if we made them realize how active it is. As it is now, the only thing KEEPING it active is the online servers that Sony maintains. They effectively keep this game alive, not us. If we had an offline scene, it would prove to them that we are still willing to support this game. Making a twitter post is easy. Going to an offline tournament sends a better message. If you can, try to go to the Evo tournament in Las Vegas and support All-Stars.
Message 43 of 503 (1,675 Views)
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Jun 10, 2014
Message 44 of 503 (1,670 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Jun 10, 2014

TrashCrap wrote:
Honestly, the game would have a better chance for a sequel if we made them realize how active it is. As it is now, the only thing KEEPING it active is the online servers that Sony maintains. They effectively keep this game alive, not us. If we had an offline scene, it would prove to them that we are still willing to support this game. Making a twitter post is easy. Going to an offline tournament sends a better message. If you can, try to go to the Evo tournament in Las Vegas and support All-Stars.

I agree, but silence won't help at all. So we just have to stay active on all accounts.

For as Evo, I'll do what I can to help!

photo tumblr_nftuk2kb2I1stin9go1_250_zpsunbz1dcb.gif
Message 45 of 503 (1,668 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Jun 10, 2014
Talking with our actions > talking with our keyboards. Too many people today think they've done something impactful by sharing something on Facebook, posting on Twitter, or giving a kudos/upvote. It's honestly not enough, and if it's all we do, we just sound like whining children. Make Evo our top priority.
Message 46 of 503 (1,663 Views)
First Son
16 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 11, 2014

I'll support this too!!

Well, also wanna share my thoughts about this:

I was wandering the reason why PSASR2 (regardless of being a fake of course) wouldn't  be shown at the press conference yesterday and i could only think about this: The Smashbros WiiU hype is too hot right now to even start to think Sony may try to compete with it's IP against, also with the negative fame this title has achieved in the past it would simply drown any atempt to shine or at least to been taken seriously in this E3.

This bugs me: One of the Elements that this needs to fly high is lost in thin air.. Almost nobody knows where is Crash Bandicoot right now, If Activision is going to crush the franchise even more or it will act in goodwill and support Sony to make it's old mascot a decent way back home (Hell Nintendo could even put him as a Smash Roster and then we would be TOTALED)

Lastly, i Think (and hope and dream) SANTA MONICA  Studio could make an awesome Title if they decide (and get allowed to work onto it also) to raise this IP as their own. They Literally know how to make things EPIC and would definitelly mark PS All-stars as a serious Stand against the big brawler God Smash bros Is today (Pun Intended). Also, lots and lots of $$money$$ to Sony!

Great to see a lot of folks are supporting this dream to become real too.

#AllstarsRound2

Message 47 of 503 (1,652 Views)
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Jun 11, 2014

there is still 2 more unannounced titles being announced tomorrow through Twitch's E3 schedule, so be on the lookout for that

Message 48 of 503 (1,645 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 11, 2014

Check this out

dlcgameart.com

look under the resume section of this developer. Don't know if this is helpful but it talks about work done for a sequel.

Message 49 of 503 (1,638 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
248 posts

Jun 11, 2014

ok, i started the draft of my letter/Email to Sony, ill Post it here when im done so you guys can check it for me and make sure it's decent, lol 

Message 50 of 503 (1,743 Views)