Hekseville Citizen
216 posts

Re: What year would be appropriate to ask for a Sequel

Jun 9, 2014

I agree with both you in Marcus, but my question is to when would be the best chance to adress the matter to Sony?

Are you saying now would be the best opportunity sense the game is still sort of relevant? Which also make sense, don't want to wait to long!

Message 11 of 503 (2,053 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Jun 9, 2014

Last_HopeNFaith wrote:

I agree with both you in Marcus, but my question is to when would be the best chance to adress the matter to Sony?

Are you saying now would be the best opportunity sense the game is still sort of relevant? Which also make sense, don't want to wait to long!

Since the last patch to now is the best time. This is still relevant. Waiting too long would just make this IP a distant memory.

I would wait until E3 is over before doing any actions, specifically wait until Sony's conferance is done today. There is always a possability of a sequel to be announced today. But in the event that it isnt announced today, get the idea going and ask.

Message 12 of 503 (2,047 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
216 posts

Jun 9, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Since the last patch to now is the best time. This is still relevant. Waiting too long would just make this IP a distant memory.

I would wait until E3 is over before doing any actions, specifically wait until Sony's conferance is done today. There is always a possability of a sequel to be announced today. But in the event that it isnt announced today, get the idea going and ask.

I agree, it maybe to later the longer we wait, because let's face is community strength isn't what it used to be and it's less active now!

The problem is we need to get the whole community involve in order for this to even work!

Message 13 of 503 (2,033 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Jun 9, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Last_HopeNFaith wrote:

^ This.

The day they cancel support for this game, I've been hoping for sequel. If no announcement comes at E3 for a sequel. I'll say now would be the perfect opportunity, since they're already some buzz going around due to the "ROUND 2 Leak". You guys have my support if you go through with it.

photo tumblr_nftuk2kb2I1stin9go1_250_zpsunbz1dcb.gif
Message 14 of 503 (2,027 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
216 posts

Jun 9, 2014

Now that we have the date settle (After E3) Let's hope more people are willing to join the cause!

Message 15 of 503 (2,015 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

Re: "Project S" -- Allstars Sequel!

Jun 9, 2014
I'll join
Message 16 of 503 (2,003 Views)
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Jun 10, 2014
It's called Playstation all stars round 2
Message 17 of 503 (1,993 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
216 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 10, 2014

tahu360 wrote:
I'll join

Thanks, because were going to need all the help we can get!

It's called Playstation all stars round 2

That's most likely a fake leak!

Message 18 of 503 (1,975 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
216 posts

Jun 10, 2014

Well I guess Sony left us with no chose but to take matters into our own hands!

Now is the perfect chance to campaign for a sequel from all the hype surrounded the fake leak. If you notice twitter, then you would have notice the huge amount of fans hoping to see a sequel. (All not community members btw)

Let's stand up one last time to accomplish this huge task of bringing Playstation Allstars 2 to PS3 PS4 PSVita.

Let's this be the Community last fight!

Message 19 of 503 (1,959 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
266 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 10, 2014

I'll start tweeting

@yosp --  https://twitter.com/yosp

@SonySantamonica -- https://twitter.com/SonySantaMonica 

@Playstation -- https://twitter.com/PlayStation

Message 20 of 503 (1,989 Views)