Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Re: The Obvious DLC choices

Nov 15, 2012

Standard list I've seen from most fans, nothing wrong with it, just at this point I don't care for a lot of those characters.

Kat - I'd love to see. Also more females? Yes, please.

King of All Cosmos - I recently played Katamari on my PS3 through my roommate, I think he'd make a hilarious character!

Patapon Uberhero - He would suit this game very well.

Prinny - Who doesn't love the peg legged penguin? :3

Squall - I'd take him over Cloud any day.

As for Spyro, and Crash, meh. I wouldn't mind if they were, but it's not a loss if they aren't. Those I mentioned I much rather see as DLC.

Message 21 of 22 (34 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Re: The Obvious DLC choices

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

Go_Buddie_Go wrote:

Standard list I've seen from most fans, nothing wrong with it, just at this point I don't care for a lot of those characters.

Kat - I'd love to see. Also more females? Yes, please.

King of All Cosmos - I recently played Katamari on my PS3 through my roommate, I think he'd make a hilarious character!

Patapon Uberhero - He would suit this game very well.

Prinny - Who doesn't love the peg legged penguin? :3

Squall - I'd take him over Cloud any day.

As for Spyro, and Crash, meh. I wouldn't mind if they were, but it's not a loss if they aren't. Those I mentioned I much rather see as DLC.

standart list, . . . ., hope you dont mean ur list. xD Prinny and squall do have some fans. But lol, there are even 20 times for fans of Lighning, not that i dont like Squall!

@ OP in general i agree with you. But the last all should be included, if they get the rights done, becouse this would be the core somehow. (i even recommend kat in this, couse she is the represantion of the vita, as of right now.)

Persona, lol i was thinking about it after toro was released alongside with the chick of Diva F to appeal more for the japanese market. A stupid singin girl .. . . hilarious. :smileyvery-happy:

Still there are some other characters also in mind, who can be real, but who dosnt stand before your list.. .

King of all cosmos obviosly.

Nathan hale or the chimera, due the suprising demmand.

Wander. . ., well, for me he is some link counterpart . . . lol +collosis :smileyvery-happy:

The assasins creed represantation.. . ., nothing to say more about it.

Last but not least, chun lee or Ryu where also mentioned sometimes. Not that demmanded but they have still some good impact. (even if i dont care for any SF )

Oh and than abe. . . , well, i dont like him, or at least i wouldnt pay anything for him.

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 22 of 22 (28 Views)
0 Likes