Nov 15 2012
By: peartboyz I Only Post Everything 873 posts

The Obvious DLC choices

[ Edited ]
21 replies 422 views Edited Nov 15, 2012

Though I hold out hope for my favorite charecters there is no doubt that these guys will get in first. I am not a fan of all of them but I have no doubt here that these guys are the priority based on demand and love them or hate them for this game to sell well they need to be confirmed first.

Crash:
His demand level has been off the charts since day one. Activision's co-operation is the only problem here but if not please grab you favorite charecter by the hand and keep them out of the comments because crash's fans will steam roll anything in his way. 

Kat: 
Here's one we can all see a mile away. Superbot favors balance, and that's what this DLC list lacks. 3 classic charecters and 1 japanese hero. Here is a FEMALE with a moveset that nearly writes itself and is HUGE in JAPAN. and she's first party? Trust me this is the Not a charecter to be overlooked. 

Spryro:
Crash's almost as famous brother. only a quarter of a raving fan less iconic and there's no doubt that his moveset would be pretty easy considering his wealth of powers. 

Snake:
An obvious choice simply because he's awesome and in high demand. Metal gear fans make up a large demo of PS fans in general. Think you're favorite JRPG chaarecter has a chance against this stealth action behemoth? heh good luck then.

Cloud
No doubt here that cloud is what made PS2 possible. His game was such a major hit on the PSONE that Almost EVERY other RPG next gen went to Sony like travelers to the california gold rush. What's that? Your fave FF char is some one else. me too kid ... me too.

Persona charecter: (not so obvious)
Ok so this one isn't obvious outright like the others but let us take a moment and think. What is this game missing diversity wise? and RPG rep. Who is the biggest RPG consumer? Japan. What franchise led the Vita to it's most successful sales? Persona 4. What franchise just recently enjoyed a VERY high review score for their daring voyage into th3e fighting genre? Persona 4 arena. Conclusion: DLC isn't just fan service like we'd all want it to be and these game's sell, If superbot want's to market DLC towards more then just US and EU then Persona is their ticket. 

Message 1 of 22 (422 Views)
Sackboy
538 posts

Re: The Obvious DLC choices

Nov 15, 2012
Kat should have been at the top IMO.
Message 2 of 22 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

The king of the Cosmos.  Seth Killian has mentioned twice now that he wanted him in the original roster but couldn't because of time restraints.  also huge in japan.  would work amazingly as kat's rival

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 22 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Nov 15, 2012
Persona? child please
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 4 of 22 (358 Views)
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Marko, Please. 

I think you're a cool guy and I think everyone's charecter should have a chance but you're going overboard. Do we have to hear about him every thread? and This is the obvious list, KOC isn't obvious because he has never even been a playable charecter and as of now you're the only one REALLY pushing him. 

Message 5 of 22 (358 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Nov 15, 2012

arrownoir wrote:
Persona? child please

That's what I've heard. It's not a personal list it's what I've heard on the forum from some friends and just browsing the web. Would I like it? HECK YES!! Is it obvious? probably not thanks for pointing that out...

Message 6 of 22 (351 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Nov 15, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

love them or hate them

I guess it just ends up buying two characters for me (four if old versions of the chars).

Well, at least the game itself will be great.

I shall await to see what SuperBot will give for DLC.

peartboyz wrote:

KOC isn't obvious because he has never even been a playable charecter and as of now you're the only one REALLY pushing him. 

Except Seth Killian mentioned him & the fact he isn't playable is actually great because that would be a debut playable appearance. I'd be up for KOC as well but also due to at least someone from the team, Seth, mentioning him.

After all, did we ever saw a FULLY Playable Sweet Tooth on foot? No, till SuperBot granted it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 7 of 22 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

the only threads i've been posting about him in are DLC threads.  isn't that the whole point of these threads?  i haven't been going into non-DLC threads or non-character wishlist threads and bringing him up

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 22 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

peartboyz wrote:

love them or hate them

I guess it just ends up buying two characters for me (four if old versions of the chars).

Well, at least the game itself will be great.

I shall await to see what SuperBot will give for DLC.

peartboyz wrote:

KOC isn't obvious because he has never even been a playable charecter and as of now you're the only one REALLY pushing him. 

Except Seth Killian mentioned him & the fact he isn't playable is actually great because that would be a debut playable appearance. I'd be up for KOC as well but also due to at least someone from the team, Seth, mentioning him.

After all, did we ever saw a FULLY Playable Sweet Tooth on foot? No, till SuperBot granted it.

and we've never actually plyed as fat princess in her games...

Play For Fun!
Message 9 of 22 (313 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Woah guys simmer down. 

@ Marko, Like I said I think your cool but I feel like every time I turn around you are shoving KOC down my throat. Like this thread which is supposed to be just the REALLY obvious ones. I'm not mad or anything but do we have to mention this guy in every DLC thread? 

@ everyone else. I wasn't saying that a NPC can't be a good charecter I was trying to point out that KOC only never really fights or demonstrates the fullness of his power, he sort of just helps you while dealing out comedic lines. 

Message 10 of 22 (280 Views)
0 Likes