Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Re: The Nomura Family - The Characters Everyone has Mentioned at least One Time on Here

Sep 16, 2012
Many have made mention of one of these five. I've said that already. :smileytongue: Also, for anyone who doesn't know Heathen, do not worry about him, he's like that anytime you mention any of them. I'm not sure if he's a fan of Square Enix at all.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Re: The Nomura Family - The Characters Everyone has Mentioned at least One Time on Here

Sep 16, 2012

Okay, Aya Brea will NEVER make this game. Versus isn't even close to release so no Noctis. I don't think there's enough reveals lleft for there to be space for Cloud / Lightning AND Sora, and out of those three I think Cloud / Lightning are the more obvious choice. We'll get Cloud or Lightning and that's it. I'm calling this one.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Sep 16, 2012

It would be strange, but funny, to see Noctis make it in out of all the rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6844 posts

Sep 16, 2012

Bladecatcher77 wrote:

Okay, Aya Brea will NEVER make this game. Versus isn't even close to release so no Noctis. I don't think there's enough reveals lleft for there to be space for Cloud / Lightning AND Sora, and out of those three I think Cloud / Lightning are the more obvious choice. We'll get Cloud or Lightning and that's it. I'm calling this one.

i wish people read xD

Wanted All-stars list: Kazuma (Yakuza), Etna (disgaea), Ty (Ty the Tasmanian Tiger), Abe (oddworld), Dart (legend of dragoon), Aya Brea (Parasite Eve).

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Sep 17, 2012

SwipertheFox5621 wrote:
Many have made mention of one of these five. I've said that already. :smileytongue: Also, for anyone who doesn't know Heathen, do not worry about him, he's like that anytime you mention any of them. I'm not sure if he's a fan of Square Enix at all.

Where has anyone suggested Noctis? That's the most bizarre suggestion ever. It's like saying the kid from Last Guardian.... "You mean a game that might not ever come out?"

And lolz. You do realize I made a huge topic about my love for Aya right? I love Square, I just don't glomp over mediocre characters from their series.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 17, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Bladecatcher77 wrote:

i wish people read xD

I know right? I've seen these characters mentioned on the forum before, though Noctis and Aya were not as much.  I think it's just funny that there's a picture with all five characters mentioned on the forums at some point put together. What happens though? People look at the picture, skip the text and whine about it instead. I mean, come on...it's like two sentences and I've stated it several times already amongst this thread already. XD

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Sep 17, 2012
Aya Brea or Cloud all the way!!!

ouyofo.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2312 posts

Sep 17, 2012

djking1994_red wrote:
Squall over all especially Sora I have no hate for Sora he doesn't deserve to be in a fighting game that not his role.

Yes he does.:smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (30 Views)
0 Likes