Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: The Next DLC Character Deserves To Be An RPG Rep

Jan 21, 2013

Lex_Gamer wrote:

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:

Ari and Stan. they are much better RPG characters

also you people are creeps, you find a video game character cute, thats just not right... you are all weirdos. Imagine if someone you knew in real life found out you find videogame characters attractive... its just plain creepy

^Must be a girl.

Why didn't I draw this conclusion sooner?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 51 of 155 (178 Views)
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Jan 21, 2013
So anyway, besides Yu, I think that Rudy could be a great addition.
Message 52 of 155 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

lol wut? im a dude, just because i dont touch myself to video game characters doesn't mean that im a girl, you are all just extreemly weird for finding a video game character attractive (its extremely weird... and creepy, and not right)

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 53 of 155 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Jan 21, 2013
Someone is diving to deep into things.
Message 54 of 155 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Jan 21, 2013
im not going back on this thread, its too creepy for me to handle, the first 2 pages were just of dudes perving out on Lightning or whoever she is ._.
16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 55 of 155 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Jan 21, 2013
Welcome to the Internet.
Message 56 of 155 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Jan 21, 2013

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:

lol wut? im a dude, just because i dont touch myself to video game characters doesn't mean that im a girl, you are all just extreemly weird for finding a video game character attractive (its extremely weird... and creepy, and not right)

The person who quoted me only took the joke and left out the important bit, so in case you missed it here it is again:

"But in all seriousness, people go to meuseum's all the time becasue they find artwork beautiful. I get art books for games all the time because I find the artwork admirable. I'm an artist myself because I enjoy the product. Not to mention that building a romantic relationship is common in games, from Mass Effect, to The Sims, and many more. Nothin' creepy about it, any guy who claims to never have found a video game character at least "cute" is lying through his teeth."

Try not to keep turning it into something sexual in your mind, it's not, if anything that makes me find you creepy...lol

Message 57 of 155 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 21, 2013

retrosoul22 wrote:
Welcome to the Internet.

Seriously. Spoony was right, just google any female FF character (with Safe search off)... even Yuffie... and remember that she's 16...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 58 of 155 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Jan 21, 2013
Thats what she said!

Message 59 of 155 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

retrosoul22 wrote:
Welcome to the Internet.

Seriously. Spoony was right, just google any female FF character (with Safe search off)... even Yuffie... and remember that she's 16...

Theres a certain rule on the internet....i think it was the 34th rule?

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:
Thats what she said!

Interwebz

Message 60 of 155 (132 Views)
0 Likes