Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Cant we all just hug and get along? D:

I lie to you not, I tried this, didnt work out because the people wanted it to stay the way it was for entertainment.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 61 of 89 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 15, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

achus93again wrote:
what did math do to you?

Ive seen his make some post of me. I just never responded to him. He doesnt like me for no reason actually. Apparently he heard about my Jak fan'ness and just decided to not like me because of all my other haters..

What? I never said I didn't like you it's just everytime I see you you're calling the mods on someone (Which I find funny)

Message 62 of 89 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 15, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

achus93again wrote:
what did math do to you?

Ive seen his make some post of me. I just never responded to him. He doesnt like me for no reason actually. Apparently he heard about my Jak fan'ness and just decided to not like me because of all my other haters..

What? I never said I didn't like you it's just everytime I see you you're calling the mods on someone (Which I find funny)

I only did it 2times. and in those 2 times it was highely NECASSARY! Are you serious dude? Wow.

Only time will tell.
Message 63 of 89 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 15, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

achus93again wrote:
what did math do to you?

I only did it 2times. and in those 2 times it was highely NECASSARY! Are you serious dude? Wow.

Dude take a joke If you don't like it I'll stop I just thought it was funny 

Message 64 of 89 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 15, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

achus93again wrote:
what did math do to you?

From what ive seen from you, everything is funny to you -_-

Only time will tell.
Message 65 of 89 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 15, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

achus93again wrote:
what did math do to you?

Oh whos hating now eh? Seriously tho it's nothing personal but you gotta stop being so sensitive man I was just messing around 

Message 66 of 89 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 15, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

achus93again wrote:
what did math do to you?

Oh whos hating now eh? Seriously tho it's nothing personal but you gotta stop being so sensitive man I was just messing around 

SO how am I hating? My line I said has nothing to do with hating. Stop messing around then I woldnt be so serious. I am not the type of person who takes this kind of ****

Only time will tell.
Message 67 of 89 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Nov 15, 2012
omg dude shutup, you're so annoying
Please Respond
Message 68 of 89 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 15, 2012
The hating thing was a joke too

you might wanna consider anger management courses

Message 69 of 89 (152 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Nov 15, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

achus93again wrote:
nobody needs to insult or be insulted,
seriously, how the hell is insulting a solution?

Honestly I agree with you but its a anger problem of mine that happens when I get teamed up on or somebody purposely ignores what I just said to them and etc...

Alright, I'll help y.....

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Jak-and-Daxter-Series/Is-any-one-here-or-not/m-p/38703857#U38...

"Im the only guy who actually contributes here. I made great long detailed post, but its pretty much dead here so I kind of moved on to the All Stars forums."

So that's why you stopped going to the Jak & Daxter Forums. Not to mention, most of the "Latest Post" on the first page says your name.

That would explain why you make so many posts in each thread you post in this forum.

Wait a minute..... how do I make this post to sound like it doesn't offend you.

Lock and loaded? You can call yourself orange lightning? The boys are back? It ain't eco but good enough for you? Fish in a barrel?

Sir Daniel Fortesque Dance

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 70 of 89 (140 Views)
0 Likes