Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7048 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012

cj5293 wrote:
I dont think you know the meaning of literally...Out of curiosity, how old are you? Because that could clear up so many things.

Lets see, your mom and me made you, so you do the math Smiley Happy

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 41 of 89 (251 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/03/2009
Offline
939 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012

Dude5059 wrote:

Sackboy.png

 

 

You all forgot Sackboy's


may the gods forgive me. XD
Thank you very much kind sir

 

www.facebook.com/SonyTitleFight
 photo 893036_607240892638255_764515088_o1_zpsdc2e5a86.jpg
Message 42 of 89 (251 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/31/2012
Offline
977 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012
The only one that really surprises me a lot is heihachi's.
Message 43 of 89 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/12/2012
Offline
214 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012
.....Cool comeback bro
Please Respond
Message 44 of 89 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

cj5293 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

 Ugly screenshot of Jak X but I appreciate the piciture unless you took it like that on purpose.


Yes mate...I'm sure he took the photo like that , specifically to annoy you....


Your a bad troll you know that. You are PATHETIC! Smiley Happy


Calm down, he never said anything wrong, you're just being average you, overly defensive and quick to argue, seriously, you need to chill out.

 


Dont jump into this. You dont know him and you dont know me. Stay out of situations that doesnt invilve you. Your not aware that this guy literally follows me and replies to only me all the time. So you chill out **bleep**. You always got to say something to.


He had every right too with you saying such a dumb thing, not everyone's out to get you in this world. Don't tell me to chill out and then swear at me right after, that makes no sense what so ever. I have to say something because your behaivour is unacceptable, if I were the mod I'd have issued you a warning by now.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 45 of 89 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012
i was out of the forum playing xcom,
and came back to see more alts,
good timing on my part XD
Play For Fun!
Message 46 of 89 (209 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

cj5293 wrote:
I dont think you know the meaning of literally...Out of curiosity, how old are you? Because that could clear up so many things.

Lets see, your mom and me made you, so you do the math Smiley Happy


How mature...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 47 of 89 (209 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

cj5293 wrote:
I dont think you know the meaning of literally...Out of curiosity, how old are you? Because that could clear up so many things.

Lets see, your mom and me made you, so you do the math Smiley Happy


Shouldn't you be calling the mods on someone?


Message 48 of 89 (207 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7048 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

Look at all my indenial pathetic haters.

 

Ihatemath which i dont even know. Cant believe your mad because I didnt like your point arguements in that Sly cooper bently threads.

 

Then we have BabyNinja16 who thinks he knows everything but doesnt. Just thrashes at me because he doesnt like me. REAL MATURE and not childish right?

 

Honestly I have to say 16th ninja you have the most stupid points and prove yourself to be further stupid honestly...

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 49 of 89 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012
what did math do to you?
Play For Fun!
Message 50 of 89 (184 Views)
Reply
0 Likes