Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/03/2009
Offline
939 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012

Here's what they look like in the in the select screen and after
295880_374941682589533_424484560_n[1].png

407746_374939405923094_1820964981_n[1].png
61606_374935885923446_128556693_n[1].png

15064_374934115923623_1545616488_n[1].png

644140_374933029257065_1709214999_n[1].png

262011_374931369257231_2036374593_n[1].png

259857_374929142590787_1371862591_n[1].png

561465_374923552591346_1696099862_n[1].png

184850_374913225925712_1976060191_n[1].png

664534_374967912586910_1090725645_o[1].jpg

 

www.facebook.com/SonyTitleFight
 photo 893036_607240892638255_764515088_o1_zpsdc2e5a86.jpg
Message 31 of 89 (458 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012

Sackboy.png

 

 

You all forgot Sackboy's

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 32 of 89 (431 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/12/2012
Offline
214 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

 Ugly screenshot of Jak X but I appreciate the piciture unless you took it like that on purpose.


Yes mate...I'm sure he took the photo like that , specifically to annoy you....

Please Respond
Message 33 of 89 (400 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/16/2012
Offline
2925 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012

Salvy35z wrote:

 

390099_374934145923620_783453169_n[1].png



 


Jak looks like a fish!

Message 34 of 89 (393 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012

cj5293 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

 Ugly screenshot of Jak X but I appreciate the piciture unless you took it like that on purpose.


Yes mate...I'm sure he took the photo like that , specifically to annoy you....


Your a bad troll you know that. You are PATHETIC! Smiley Happy

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 35 of 89 (368 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

cj5293 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

 Ugly screenshot of Jak X but I appreciate the piciture unless you took it like that on purpose.


Yes mate...I'm sure he took the photo like that , specifically to annoy you....


Your a bad troll you know that. You are PATHETIC! Smiley Happy


Calm down, he never said anything wrong, you're just being average you, overly defensive and quick to argue, seriously, you need to chill out.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 36 of 89 (354 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/29/2012
Offline
625 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012

How did you manage to take such beautiful screenshots?

Message 37 of 89 (343 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

cj5293 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

 Ugly screenshot of Jak X but I appreciate the piciture unless you took it like that on purpose.


Yes mate...I'm sure he took the photo like that , specifically to annoy you....


Your a bad troll you know that. You are PATHETIC! Smiley Happy


Calm down, he never said anything wrong, you're just being average you, overly defensive and quick to argue, seriously, you need to chill out.

 


Dont jump into this. You dont know him and you dont know me. Stay out of situations that doesnt invilve you. Your not aware that this guy literally follows me and replies to only me all the time. So you chill out **bleep**. You always got to say something to.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 38 of 89 (340 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/03/2009
Offline
939 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012

PandaPudding wrote:

How did you manage to take such beautiful screenshots?


I just used the snipping tool I guess it comes out better when it's live as opposed to a re-uploaded video

www.facebook.com/SonyTitleFight
 photo 893036_607240892638255_764515088_o1_zpsdc2e5a86.jpg
Message 39 of 89 (333 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/12/2012
Offline
214 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012
I dont think you know the meaning of literally...Out of curiosity, how old are you? Because that could clear up so many things.
Please Respond
Message 40 of 89 (320 Views)
Reply
0 Likes