Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012

achus93again wrote:
what did math do to you?

Ive seen his make some post of me. I just never responded to him. He doesnt like me for no reason actually. Apparently he heard about my Jak fan'ness and just decided to not like me because of all my other haters..

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 51 of 89 (225 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Look at all my indenial pathetic haters.

 

Ihatemath which i dont even know. Cant believe your mad because I didnt like your point arguements in that Sly cooper bently threads.

 

Then we have BabyNinja16 who thinks he knows everything but doesnt. Just thrashes at me because he doesnt like me. REAL MATURE and not childish right?

 

Honestly I have to say 16th ninja you have the most stupid points and prove yourself to be further stupid honestly...


I obviously demonstrate more knowlage then you considering your vocabulary consits of 5 insults and defencive words. I haven't thrashed at you without good reason and all the times but this you've been the one thrashing at me. I don't mind you, just the way you handle others opinion is unacceptable. Stupid points are better then no points which is what you've been giving me.And try another word but stupid, this isn't 4th grade anymore or in your case it might be.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 52 of 89 (224 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

achus93again wrote:
what did math do to you?

Ive seen his make some post of me. I just never responded to him. He doesnt like me for no reason actually. Apparently he heard about my Jak fan'ness and just decided to not like me because of all my other haters..


Lol, no reason...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 53 of 89 (222 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

achus93again wrote:
what did math do to you?

Ive seen his make some post of me. I just never responded to him. He doesnt like me for no reason actually. Apparently he heard about my Jak fan'ness and just decided to not like me because of all my other haters..


Lol, no reason...

 


See and you wonder why I come off strong and insulting, because people like you deserve it. You think you know something when you dont. You act high and mighty but your actually fooling yourself.

 

It is true math doesnt like me because of that. I have never talked to this guy before.

 

3rd. You are pathetic again. I insult because you earned it. That one other guy like I said follows me whether I post no insults or not. You dont know what a troll is do you? That other guy trolls me so he can bring out my insults, but your to *something* to notice that.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 54 of 89 (213 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

achus93again wrote:
what did math do to you?

Ive seen his make some post of me. I just never responded to him. He doesnt like me for no reason actually. Apparently he heard about my Jak fan'ness and just decided to not like me because of all my other haters..


Lol, no reason...

 


See and you wonder why I come off strong and insulting, because people like you deserve it. You think you know something when you dont. You act high and mighty but your actually fooling yourself.

 

It is true math doesnt like me because of that. I have never talked to this guy before.

 

3rd. You are pathetic again. I insult because you earned it. That one other guy like I said follows me whether I post no insults or not. You dont know what a troll is do you? That other guy trolls me so he can bring out my insults, but your to *something* to notice that.


You act like you are an angel child or something that you never say or do anything wrong. Buddy, you've made no sense since the day you started enforcing the rule that Jak is the greatest and if anyone says otherwise they must be killed or something. I don't act high and mighty but when I tell you to calm down for freaking out on someone and thn you freak out at me, yea it doesn't take a detective to know you are overly devencive. There's no need to be so hostile, it's a forum. No one here is out to get you if you don't put yourself in the line of fire. If you start to do things like freak out and act overly defencive, then your asking for an argument or a insult or even as little as a calm.

 

You insulted me for telling you to calm down, okay yea I REALLY deserved that one.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 55 of 89 (202 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

achus93again wrote:
what did math do to you?

Ive seen his make some post of me. I just never responded to him. He doesnt like me for no reason actually. Apparently he heard about my Jak fan'ness and just decided to not like me because of all my other haters..


Lol, no reason...

 


See and you wonder why I come off strong and insulting, because people like you deserve it. You think you know something when you dont. You act high and mighty but your actually fooling yourself.

 

It is true math doesnt like me because of that. I have never talked to this guy before.

 

3rd. You are pathetic again. I insult because you earned it. That one other guy like I said follows me whether I post no insults or not. You dont know what a troll is do you? That other guy trolls me so he can bring out my insults, but your to *something* to notice that.


You act like you are an angel child or something that you never say or do anything wrong. Buddy, you've made no sense since the day you started enforcing the rule that Jak is the greatest and if anyone says otherwise they must be killed or something. I don't act high and mighty but when I tell you to calm down for freaking out on someone and thn you freak out at me, yea it doesn't take a detective to know you are overly devencive. There's no need to be so hostile, it's a forum. No one here is out to get you if you don't put yourself in the line of fire. If you start to do things like freak out and act overly defencive, then your asking for an argument or a insult or even as little as a calm.

 

You insulted me for telling you to calm down, okay yea I REALLY deserved that one.

 


Nope! Im not calming down until you and other people realize that im being attacked and trolled before even metioning Jak. I will continue to insult people who blame me for everything just because im in a thread.

 

You really dont know what that CP guy has been doing to me. I insult people for a reason. And this has nothing to do with Jak. I never said Jak was the best. Just that he is one of the best Smiley Happy

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 56 of 89 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/06/2009
Offline
1704 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012

Cant we all just hug and get along? D:

Message 57 of 89 (183 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012
nobody needs to insult or be insulted,
seriously, how the hell is insulting a solution?
Play For Fun!
Message 58 of 89 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/20/2009
Offline
153 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012
I was hoping for Subject Delta as Big Daddy's alt but Rosie is still sexy.
Message 59 of 89 (178 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: The New alternate costumes shown.

Nov 15, 2012

achus93again wrote:
nobody needs to insult or be insulted,
seriously, how the hell is insulting a solution?

Honestly I agree with you but its a anger problem of mine that happens when I get teamed up on or somebody purposely ignores what I just said to them and etc...

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 60 of 89 (176 Views)
Reply
0 Likes