Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Re: The Negativitron is most likely NOT the boss

Oct 22, 2012
In Marvel vs Capcom 3, you fight Wesker, Akuma, and Doctor Doom just before fighting Galactus. It could be the same case here.
Message 11 of 15 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Oct 22, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
There is 20 plus characters. It's not a lie. And there is a lot to stay tuned about. We haven't even learned half the content and unlocks in the game yet

OH COME ON that is such a cop-out. He could very well say that there are 50+ characters if he was counting minions and mash-ups and Kuma, etc. He and everyone else know people ask in context of playable characters. That is such a poor excuse and a really flawed answer. No one, and i mean no one, vaguely suggests "20+" and expect people to think of side characters or NPCs. I mean, REALLY.

"How many characters will be in the final game?"

"20+"

To say that he has technically not lied because minions, and appearances all add up to 60, is just pure nonsense.

Message 12 of 15 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Oct 22, 2012

That is not the Negativatron in the audio file. It sounds completely different.

Message 13 of 15 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Yeah. The fact that the Negativitron is already a stage hazard really makes it less believable that he's final boss.... UNLESS PARIS ITSELF IS THE FINAL BOSS ARENA AND THAT'S WHY IT'S FEATURED IN 2 STAGES.

...Or I could be going crazy with this. (still think that polygonman is final boss :U)

I probably posted a joke here. If you get offended, I'm sorry in advance. I'm not here to start fights.
Message 14 of 15 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Oct 22, 2012
Negativitron is mashed up in Paris...
Message 15 of 15 (52 Views)
0 Likes