Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: The Mink...Still right so far

Oct 3, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

He stated the Ryu from ninja gaiden was in the game as dlc.................................has anyone even requested him? Also he'll probably change his story and say "i'm sorry my source told me wrong and changed his mind at the last minute", some poor excuse like that..


hes done this about 20 times so probably.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 31 of 54 (154 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/02/2010
Offline
4813 posts
 

Re: The Mink...Still right so far

Oct 3, 2012
Paul gale put a pretty obvious piece of paper over his text he sent that said square Enix, so most likely ff but it could be something else. Quantum conundrum!


Message 32 of 54 (154 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: The Mink...Still right so far

Oct 3, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
So to avoid being flamed by cloud fan boys he says there's only 20 characters so that he can get flamed by everyone!!

Well, I know that one isn't true because there's more than 20 character.  Sorry for the blank posts btw, they aren't intentional.  I keep pressing post for some reason.

Message 33 of 54 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/02/2010
Offline
4813 posts
 

Re: The Mink...Still right so far

Oct 3, 2012
So what I'm getting is you believe the mink when he says things you like and you don't believe him when he says things you don't like? Seems pretty common here.


Message 34 of 54 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: The Mink...Still right so far

Oct 3, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
So what I'm getting is you believe the mink when he says things you like and you don't believe him when he says things you don't like? Seems pretty common here.

Nope, just irony.

Message 35 of 54 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/17/2012
Offline
268 posts
 

Re: The Mink...Still right so far

Oct 3, 2012

LOL. PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE THE 20 CHARACTER ROSTER!!!!!

 

Believers of 20 character roster...tell me.

 

HOW THE F*CK DO 20 CHARACTERS FIT ONTO A STANDARD DECK OF 52 CARDS?

 

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Message 36 of 54 (129 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: The Mink...Still right so far

Oct 3, 2012

nightrunner_ks wrote:

LOL. PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE THE 20 CHARACTER ROSTER!!!!!

 

Believers of 20 character roster...tell me.

 

HOW THE F*CK DO 20 CHARACTERS FIT ONTO A STANDARD DECK OF 52 CARDS?

 

LOLOLOLOLOLOL


That's what I've been saying! Lol xD!

Message 37 of 54 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/25/2012
Offline
253 posts
 

Re: The Mink...Still right so far

Oct 3, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

nightrunner_ks wrote:

LOL. PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE THE 20 CHARACTER ROSTER!!!!!

 

Believers of 20 character roster...tell me.

 

HOW THE F*CK DO 20 CHARACTERS FIT ONTO A STANDARD DECK OF 52 CARDS?

 

LOLOLOLOLOLOL


That's what I've been saying! Lol xD!


They can fill the deck with more Coles...?

Message 38 of 54 (112 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: The Mink...Still right so far

Oct 3, 2012

if you guys must know why themink thought he could trick people, is because the beta leak only had 20 characters and he instantly knew they would announce them first, he than proceeded to act like he knew the roster because it was funny to him. Thats why he CONSTANTLY jokes around on the forums and messes with people. come on guys, its logic to know hes lying. really? "a character that is so AMAZING. but i cant tell you" he can turn that into ANYONE.



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 39 of 54 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: The Mink...Still right so far

Oct 3, 2012

Smasher_Wolf wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

nightrunner_ks wrote:

LOL. PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE THE 20 CHARACTER ROSTER!!!!!

 

Believers of 20 character roster...tell me.

 

HOW THE F*CK DO 20 CHARACTERS FIT ONTO A STANDARD DECK OF 52 CARDS?

 

LOLOLOLOLOLOL


That's what I've been saying! Lol xD!


They can fill the deck with more Coles...?


neutral cole! vampire cole! Kessler! etc.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 40 of 54 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes