Oct 3, 2012
Evil Cole is anything but pessimism.

Message 11 of 54 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Re: The Mink...Still right so far

Oct 3, 2012
the mink is just a troll. paul gale is an actual news source, who was the person who confirmed the game, knows superbot, and provided hints for the other characters
Message 12 of 54 (217 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

MAYBE THE MINK IS PAUL GALE'S SOURCE Smiley Surprised Man Surprised Cat Surprised Woman Surprised

sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 13 of 54 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 3, 2012
That makes a lot of sense.

Message 14 of 54 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Oct 3, 2012
For the record, I'm not saying I want him to be right. Unfortunately he still is. I hope it changes.

Secondly, saying Evil Cole is an easy guess is BS. Seriously. No one called that before the leak. No one. Even after the leak, people were swearing it was Hale.

This reminds me of Lupinko's MVC3 leak. No one believed characters like She hulk and Modok were in but MegaMan wasn't. They just couldn't accept it, but he was right. I don't want the mink to be right, but fear that he is.
Message 15 of 54 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I'm suppporting TheMink for his Lightning Post.

Message 16 of 54 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 3, 2012
That's not true, I guessed evil Cole right when I saw the Cole announcement trailer and it didn't have any infamous powers. So that's at least one!

Message 17 of 54 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Oct 3, 2012
Uhh noc, he said Lightning is NOT in...
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 18 of 54 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 3, 2012
Thirty is correct, here is the post

So i spoke to my source again.

First thing he said was a clarification.

Lightning De-confirmed.

As a matter of fact, no Square Enix reps at all. None. The only thing SE is an item apparently. Which boils my blood haha.

Additionally, all the characters we already know about (including the leaked) is the full roster that comes with the game. (im hoping this is ends up being untrue)

However. I happen to know two DLC characters.
The only bummer for you (not to go all paul gale on you guys haha) is that he said that they are "super secret" and doesnt want them leaked.

The first one was already half leaked already so that was/will be no surprise.

But i will say that as for the second, you guys are going to freak the hell out.

Seriously awesome.

And not like paul gale saying we are going to freak out over an announcement and it ends up being dante/ everything we already know, but actually awesome.

Message 19 of 54 (162 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Oct 3, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Thirty is correct, here is the post

So i spoke to my source again.

First thing he said was a clarification.

Lightning De-confirmed.

As a matter of fact, no Square Enix reps at all. None. The only thing SE is an item apparently. Which boils my blood haha.

Additionally, all the characters we already know about (including the leaked) is the full roster that comes with the game. (im hoping this is ends up being untrue)

However. I happen to know two DLC characters.
The only bummer for you (not to go all paul gale on you guys haha) is that he said that they are "super secret" and doesnt want them leaked.

The first one was already half leaked already so that was/will be no surprise.

But i will say that as for the second, you guys are going to freak the hell out.

Seriously awesome.

And not like paul gale saying we are going to freak out over an announcement and it ends up being dante/ everything we already know, but actually awesome.

superbot confirmed a final fantasy rep...

sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 20 of 54 (152 Views)
0 Likes