I am the only one who loves the menus? Geez, everyone complains about them

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 41 of 44 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9914 posts

Re: The Menus are an eyesore...

Dec 30, 2012
I actually like then menus. It's cool to see how every characters' menus differ from each other. Sure it's simple, but it works.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 42 of 44 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9914 posts

Dec 30, 2012
*The not then
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 43 of 44 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Dec 30, 2012

Hmmmm...I too, feel like the game was slightly rushed. I've always had this impression of the game. I love it to death...it has literally become my favorite fighting game. But, there are a few things about it that just seem to lack the finishing polish. This doesn't effect the gameplay...but art should never be undermined. Games are beginning to be taken more seriously as an art form...and we need to embrace that concept. Fighting games, especially, have historically been just as much about spectacle as they have been about mechanics. These aren't the worst menus I've ever seen...but...they certainly aren't very attractive. In general...I sometimes wonder if Sony didn't intercede with a pushing hand to make sure this game was pushed out the door for this holiday season. Don't get me wrong...this  is a wonderful game...and if it was rushed...then Superbot did a spectacular job with such little time. It is an awesome game. But...it feels like they knew they were rushed...and therefore only focused on the mechanics....what with the mechanics being the most important piece of the puzzle and such....and had to sacrfice in the polish section. But, you know. It's not too bad of an issue over all. I wouldn't mind a patch, though...if they have spare time to shape it up. :-)

Photobucket
Message 44 of 44 (110 Views)
0 Likes