Survivor
2590 posts

Re: The Legend of Dragoon trademark renewel.

Aug 11, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

Negimafan wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:
I'd say something they should eye/look at is maybe getting something Elder Scroll-ish going.  Bethesda is near incompentent with the PS3 so if Sony had something in that vain internally without all the bug/glitches/falling apart of the ES/Bethesda games on PS3 + with a better combat system (with a similarly sized world, if not bigger), I think they may strike gold there.  Bethesda really doesn't have the proper competition in this area which is why they get away with the stuff they do.  What if Sony took their Demon's Souls IP and built on that?  Expanding on the gameplay and the size of the world/setup?

It's kind of sad that this is a good idea. I'd rather they had an Eastern-style RPG group, but that just isn't viable with those sorts of games being such a niche market these days.

Sony is pretty great at making cinematic experiences, and their budget is tremendous. I could see them creating a pretty epic WRPG.

so true sadly it seems like the only thing people care about this gen are first person shooters 

omg so annoying I hat how the only game people talk about is COD.

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 31 of 43 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

MGS4_80GB wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

barker09 wrote:

I never played LoD but I'm hoping Dart makes it in. A lot of people seem to want him.

its an amazing game, maybe itll make it on PSN? i have the actual game xD, but yeah im hoping we get a sequel or a rep in all-starsSmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy:d it was renewed about 2 months ago, maybe they will show dart at gamecom? really shock people? Smiley Tongue

It's already on PSN.

sweet! haha sorry i own it so i didnt know if it was or notSmiley Happy, and yeah, im actually hoping to get some nice long awesome turn based games soon, i know weve moved beyond that, but i LOVE turn based RPGs

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 32 of 43 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

Negimafan wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:
I'd say something they should eye/look at is maybe getting something Elder Scroll-ish going.  Bethesda is near incompentent with the PS3 so if Sony had something in that vain internally without all the bug/glitches/falling apart of the ES/Bethesda games on PS3 + with a better combat system (with a similarly sized world, if not bigger), I think they may strike gold there.  Bethesda really doesn't have the proper competition in this area which is why they get away with the stuff they do.  What if Sony took their Demon's Souls IP and built on that?  Expanding on the gameplay and the size of the world/setup?

It's kind of sad that this is a good idea. I'd rather they had an Eastern-style RPG group, but that just isn't viable with those sorts of games being such a niche market these days.

Sony is pretty great at making cinematic experiences, and their budget is tremendous. I could see them creating a pretty epic WRPG.

so true sadly it seems like the only thing people care about this gen are first person shooters 

IMO COD  isnt even that good i dont understand why people keep buying the same Fu**ing game every year

and why it keeps getting excellent reviews

and also alot of shooter players seem to think every other genre is for little kidsRobot Mad

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 33 of 43 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 11, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

Negimafan wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

IMO COD  isnt even that good i dont understand why people keep buying the same Fu**ing game every year

and why it keeps getting excellent reviews

and also alot of shooter players seem to think every other genre is for little kidsRobot Mad

i agree xD i still play COD though, no i NEVER buy the game, my friend always gives me it when hes doneSmiley Happy so free trophies for me!! thats the only reason ill play COD lol

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 34 of 43 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
53 posts

Aug 11, 2012

LotD is one of the greatest games I have ever played. If you have never play it, go buy it right now on PSN under PS1 classics! Well worth the money! Anyways, I will be incredibly happy if Dart makes the roster Smiley Very Happy

Message 35 of 43 (232 Views)
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

Apr 10, 2013

So it's been nearly a year since this happened. If anything is in development, maybe we'll hear something this coming E3?

*wishful thinking*

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 36 of 43 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
384 posts

Apr 10, 2013
PSASBR or not, I hope LoD makes a comeback
Message 37 of 43 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
620 posts

Apr 10, 2013
Shuhei Yoshida-san, this is the game you personally developed! Let him in playstation all stars!
Message 38 of 43 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Oh I hope it's for playstation All Stars Battle Royale! Dart would make a GREAT addition.
Message 39 of 43 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2013

I've never played it, but I looked into it and I think it is good and he is practically made for this game (an alternate form that is more powerful?, tell me that isn't begging to be a level 3 super). I had a friend who liked the game so it would be cool that he would want to play allstars for it.

it would make sense to put him in allstars if they were planning anything, since people will want to know more about the origin of the character. please no all new protagonist from a new game

since he's an xbox fanboy now

Message 40 of 43 (87 Views)