Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
797 posts

Re: The Lack of Crash and Spyro might be for the better (Realistic Thread)

Oct 8, 2012

Thank you for making this, hopefully this will knock some sense into people. Kudos to you, my friend.

Message 11 of 21 (238 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Message 12 of 21 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Oct 8, 2012

There has to be some other company that'll buy Crash and Spyro away from Activision and I told everybody Activision was the blame of these guys absences in this game. I hope they truly burn in hell.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 13 of 21 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
520 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

I like Old Crash's design more but if you simply remove the Tribal tatoos from the newer Crash you instantly get an extremely likeable character.

Spyro's new form is also poor compared to his classic form, but hey, they had to evolve the models as the technology evolved, so there wasn't much anyone could do about it. And it is not all that bad, you just used a crappy screenshot to make it look worse then it really was.

As for the movests, Crash's moveset could have plenty to it, he could lay N. Brio's beakers as traps, throw bombs, spin, body slam, slide, shoot his wumpa cannon, jab, shove put TNT as traps (would be different then beaker traps). He could also have a couple titan moves from the new Crash titles, so that way no matter which Crash you love/ grew up with, you can love the character.

He has plenty of moves for a full set, his special could be the following

Level 1 - Aku comes out and murders everything in a small radius aroundCrash, Aku only stays there for an EXTREMELY short period of time.

Level 2 - Crash gains his tank from Crash Bash and shoots a few rounds.

Level 3 - Crash drives around in a Kart for a short period of time just running people over, it stays out longer and to make it even better, he could shoot a single Warp Orb power-up (CTR equivilant of a Blue Shell) when he first gets into the kart that shoots across the level and kills whoever it comes in contact with.

As for Spyro, he gained all sorts of abilities, his trademark fire, tackle, his limited flying ability, his control over various elements (5 moves easily), his downward headbutt, and Sparx could shoot his basic projectiles and another attack from him could be a basic melee move. He could also have a wall hanging/climbing technique similar to Evil Cole. He could also have some interesting varients of each attack, for example, a short range flame breathe and a fireball that travels mid range. So coming up with a moveset would be a little more difficult compared to the cakewalk that is Crash's moveset, but it would not be impossible by any means.

His supers would be

Level 1 - A short range elemental Tackle where his horns ignite on fire or charge up with electricity

Level 2 - He could have a very long tri-elemental breathe of fire, thunder, and ice that basically rapes everything like Cole's level 2.

Level 3 - Spyro gains his extended flight like he does in some of the older games, he can then fly around endlessly and tackle people, when he hits you, you die.

I am not hating on anyone for them not being in the game, I just disagree with what you are saying, and I wanted to throw my opinion in.

Can I get some Kudos if anyone agrees/likes this post?

Message 14 of 21 (222 Views)
Sackboy
519 posts

Oct 8, 2012
ACTVISION SHOULD BURN IN HELL FOR NOT PUTTING THE CHARACTERS I WANT IN THE GAME!!!! - sarcasm intended
Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 15 of 21 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

People forget that even Activision themselves have pretty much renounced the Titan/Mutant Crash, probably because of how horrible those games performed.

Both of the recent cancelled Crash games (Crash 2010 and the CTR sequel) used an even newer Crash model that basically looked like a chibi version of Classic Crash.

Additionally, Crash's most recent "game" was actually an iPhone game that used a character model nearly identical to that of "Crash Twinsanity," a model that I think most reasonable people would be fine with.

So yeah, your probably right about Skylanders Spyro, but I doubt your right about Titan Crash.

Message 16 of 21 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Oct 8, 2012

What i want to know is why is his website down? 

Message 17 of 21 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Wasn't there a thread kinda like this? Haha good you pointed out what Activison would have done so hopefully more people will calm down about these characters 

Message 18 of 21 (167 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Message 19 of 21 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Im sorry, I know some of you might disagree but to me Crash Bandicoot was even more important for the final roster than Jak, Ratchet, Nariko, Cole, Dante, Raiden, etc....

Message 20 of 21 (144 Views)