Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Re: The King of All Cosmos CUSTOM MOVESET!

Nov 17, 2012
ya i heard of it before...it sounded incredibly weird, but at the same time super fun...just so you know, the fact that you have 1 of his moves similar to olimars pikmin throw, makes me super happy, he would be the closest think to having olimar in PSAS!
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 61 of 292 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Nov 17, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
ya i heard of it before...it sounded incredibly weird, but at the same time super fun...just so you know, the fact that you have 1 of his moves similar to olimars pikmin throw, makes me super happy, he would be the closest think to having olimar in PSAS!

I got "Katmari Forever" for ps3 (essentially a best of collection of the previous games) for $12 on amazon.  totally worth it.  "Me and My Katamari" is on psp but i heard it doesn't have the best controls due to there not being dual control sticks on a psp.  "Touch my Katamari" came out for vita and heard it controls much better.  "Katamari Damacy" and "We Love Katamari" are the first two games and theyre on ps2 but i'd just spring for "Katamari Forever" on ps3.  

You play as olimar in brawl?  that's awesome.  i've only ever met one person who's good with olimar.  My two best characters are DK and Snake

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 62 of 292 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Ya, i'd say im an Olimar Pro, cool I'll check out Katamari Forever
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 63 of 292 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Nov 18, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
Ya, i'd say im an Olimar Pro, cool I'll check out Katamari Forever

haha the king is a tough judge haha.  if you don't get 100 points on a level, he'll insult you.  you'll love to hate him haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 64 of 292 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 18, 2012
LOL
Message 65 of 292 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Nov 18, 2012
i hope they will figure out a way to fit him into this game. They gotta get back on it soon!

ouyofo.jpg

Message 66 of 292 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 18, 2012
My moveset for him would be similar square would be royal combo first hit would be left jab then right jab then kidney shot then a strong right hook sending them flying but not very far forward square feel that later he would dash in a have a heavy gut shot that stuns up square would be air bag he would he them in the air with a uppercut but if you bash up square he will do a punching bag attack to them and they would go flying and down square when be a sweep kick but in air would be like a bision dive kick
Message 67 of 292 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 18, 2012
Triangle would be a knee his forward would be him throwing a random object and down triangle would be him rolling a mini katamari like a bowling ball and up triangle would be a flip kick. O would be be a counter were he leans over with his head sticking out a one leg bent up if you up close and hit him he a pull out a hot spot golf club and smack you far away and have some of your ap fall out but from afar he would snap his fingers and you will be in a explosion knocking out everln more ap
Message 68 of 292 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 18, 2012
Forward o would be eye lasers and like sweet tooth netrual o you can move it up or down after it comes out up o would be a confetti teleport up and down o is he will call out on of his cousins and they will bring out a little ap box type thing
Message 69 of 292 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 18, 2012
Level one would be a lunging punch swing which is like coles he sends a guy flying and anyone who gets caught by the guy while he is flying is dead level 2 would be he gets a little taller and start sparkling and any one he hits is gone and 3 would be he is now in the background and the rest of the background is now a crazy katamari level with the prince in background watching and as king you can shot rainbows out your mouth left to right or eye lasers up and down
Message 70 of 292 (190 Views)
0 Likes