Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/26/2010
Offline
1336 posts
 

Re: The King of All Cosmos CUSTOM MOVESET!

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

joblade wrote:

I don't really know the king much but what if a chimera is his rival, lets say he is mad they are causing havoc.

 

if not for a stage maybe we see chimera attacking a world and the prince comes by and rolls over them picking up the chimera, a hazard could be the prince might pass by(like songbird does on stowaway) and make characters get stuck to the ball and respawn like they do if they fall of a stage.

 

Let me know what you think marko.


educate me a little on the chimeras because this may work.  i know nothing about resistance so you're going to have to teach me a bit about them


Well from what I know about them they are a group of aliens that have infected the earth and converting humans into other chimera hybrids. They have conquered most of Europe in the first game and I believe they eventually conquer all of earth.

 

I think they may work because it looks like they could go to other planets and start infecting creature from all the worlds this was my train of thought and I believe the king of all cosmos won't take kindly to this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 41 of 292 (151 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: The King of All Cosmos CUSTOM MOVESET!

Nov 16, 2012

joblade wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

joblade wrote:

I don't really know the king much but what if a chimera is his rival, lets say he is mad they are causing havoc.

 

if not for a stage maybe we see chimera attacking a world and the prince comes by and rolls over them picking up the chimera, a hazard could be the prince might pass by(like songbird does on stowaway) and make characters get stuck to the ball and respawn like they do if they fall of a stage.

 

Let me know what you think marko.


educate me a little on the chimeras because this may work.  i know nothing about resistance so you're going to have to teach me a bit about them


Well from what I know about them they are a group of aliens that have infected the earth and converting humans into other chimera hybrids. They have conquered most of Europe in the first game and I believe they eventually conquer all of earth.

 

I think they may work because it looks like they could go to other planets and start infecting creature from all the worlds this was my train of thought and I believe the king of all cosmos won't take kindly to this.


that actually works really well.  i like it!  knowing the King, he would be far more concerned with earth being infected as opposed to other planets.  Why?  Not for any noble "i need to save the world" purpose but because, if the humans are all infected chimeras, they won't love him any more.  The King's a little obsessed with getting earth people to love him and keeping them loving him (both "we love katamari" and "touch my katamari" are about him taking fan requests) because they put on plays about him and talk about how awesome he is.  they wouldn't if they were chimeras though.  great idea!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 42 of 292 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/26/2010
Offline
1336 posts
 

Re: The King of All Cosmos CUSTOM MOVESET!

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

joblade wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

joblade wrote:

I don't really know the king much but what if a chimera is his rival, lets say he is mad they are causing havoc.

 

if not for a stage maybe we see chimera attacking a world and the prince comes by and rolls over them picking up the chimera, a hazard could be the prince might pass by(like songbird does on stowaway) and make characters get stuck to the ball and respawn like they do if they fall of a stage.

 

Let me know what you think marko.


educate me a little on the chimeras because this may work.  i know nothing about resistance so you're going to have to teach me a bit about them


Well from what I know about them they are a group of aliens that have infected the earth and converting humans into other chimera hybrids. They have conquered most of Europe in the first game and I believe they eventually conquer all of earth.

 

I think they may work because it looks like they could go to other planets and start infecting creature from all the worlds this was my train of thought and I believe the king of all cosmos won't take kindly to this.


that actually works really well.  i like it!  knowing the King, he would be far more concerned with earth being infected as opposed to other planets.  Why?  Not for any noble "i need to save the world" purpose but because, if the humans are all infected chimeras, they won't love him any more.  The King's a little obsessed with getting earth people to love him and keeping them loving him (both "we love katamari" and "touch my katamari" are about him taking fan requests) because they put on plays about him and talk about how awesome he is.  they wouldn't if they were chimeras though.  great idea!


We will have to see I was hoping to see the prince but the king of all cosmos sounds like a better idea after seeing your move set. Hopefully he can make it along with a chimera hybrid. Glad you liked my idea.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 43 of 292 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
75 posts
 

Re: The King of All Cosmos CUSTOM MOVESET!

Nov 16, 2012

CountMario where the funk have you been, I haven't seen you post on this thread in months. I always enjoyed your comments.


CountMario wrote:
Just seeing the King actually being truly considered to be in the game, I mean. Smiley Wink

 

Message 44 of 292 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: The King of All Cosmos CUSTOM MOVESET!

Nov 16, 2012

joblade wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

joblade wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

joblade wrote:

I don't really know the king much but what if a chimera is his rival, lets say he is mad they are causing havoc.

 

if not for a stage maybe we see chimera attacking a world and the prince comes by and rolls over them picking up the chimera, a hazard could be the prince might pass by(like songbird does on stowaway) and make characters get stuck to the ball and respawn like they do if they fall of a stage.

 

Let me know what you think marko.


educate me a little on the chimeras because this may work.  i know nothing about resistance so you're going to have to teach me a bit about them


Well from what I know about them they are a group of aliens that have infected the earth and converting humans into other chimera hybrids. They have conquered most of Europe in the first game and I believe they eventually conquer all of earth.

 

I think they may work because it looks like they could go to other planets and start infecting creature from all the worlds this was my train of thought and I believe the king of all cosmos won't take kindly to this.


that actually works really well.  i like it!  knowing the King, he would be far more concerned with earth being infected as opposed to other planets.  Why?  Not for any noble "i need to save the world" purpose but because, if the humans are all infected chimeras, they won't love him any more.  The King's a little obsessed with getting earth people to love him and keeping them loving him (both "we love katamari" and "touch my katamari" are about him taking fan requests) because they put on plays about him and talk about how awesome he is.  they wouldn't if they were chimeras though.  great idea!


We will have to see I was hoping to see the prince but the king of all cosmos sounds like a better idea after seeing your move set. Hopefully he can make it along with a chimera hybrid. Glad you liked my idea.


Yeah the King can basically do anything involving space so he'd be easier for superbot to make a moveset out of.  Also in the games, the prince and the queen never speak, so nearly all of the humor and personality comes from the King.  Because of that, even though you play as the prince, i consider the king the main character because the plot of every game always revolves around him

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 45 of 292 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
1035 posts
 

Re: The King of All Cosmos CUSTOM MOVESET!

Nov 16, 2012
touch my katamar < that sounds so wrong great move set kudos Smiley Tongue
Message 46 of 292 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: The King of All Cosmos CUSTOM MOVESET!

Nov 16, 2012

kenan456 wrote:
touch my katamar < that sounds so wrong great move set kudos Smiley Tongue

haha and i'm sure it was entirely intentional.  and thanks!  which katamari games have you played?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 47 of 292 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/15/2012
Offline
5383 posts
 

Re: The King of All Cosmos CUSTOM MOVESET!

Nov 16, 2012
"Circle – Black Hole: creates a small black hole in front of him.  This works as the opposite of sackboy’s fan and starts to stuck opponents towards him and always makes it harder for them to run away.  Also works to bring drop items and loose AP balls closer to him" it would be wicked if this move connects with neutral square, so that after the combo, if timed perfectly, it would suck them closer to you again for a followup combo. This can offer great combos (eg, Neutral Square combo, circle, Neutral Square 3 times then side square)

"Triangle – Meteor Rain:  a projectile meteor crashes into the ground in front of the king, diagonally from above him.  Holding triangle causes more to rain down in succession" It would be wicked if this move connected with all square moves and down circle, as in the meteors fall at the same time as you are attacking.
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 48 of 292 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: The King of All Cosmos CUSTOM MOVESET!

Nov 17, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
"Circle – Black Hole: creates a small black hole in front of him.  This works as the opposite of sackboy’s fan and starts to stuck opponents towards him and always makes it harder for them to run away.  Also works to bring drop items and loose AP balls closer to him" it would be wicked if this move connects with neutral square, so that after the combo, if timed perfectly, it would suck them closer to you again for a followup combo. This can offer great combos (eg, Neutral Square combo, circle, Neutral Square 3 times then side square)

"Triangle – Meteor Rain:  a projectile meteor crashes into the ground in front of the king, diagonally from above him.  Holding triangle causes more to rain down in succession" It would be wicked if this move connected with all square moves and down circle, as in the meteors fall at the same time as you are attacking.

1.  That's exactly how i imagined that would be used haha

 

2.  I hadn't thought of that.  that sounds awesome

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 49 of 292 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/15/2012
Offline
5383 posts
 

Re: The King of All Cosmos CUSTOM MOVESET!

Nov 17, 2012
Ya...for the black hole 1, i though if timed perfectly, it can suck back a character that has been hit with a knockback attack
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 50 of 292 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes