Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Re: The King of All Cosmos CUSTOM MOVESET!

Nov 16, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
LOL uh not really...most of those pages are me and 1 other guy discussing it

oh really? i didn't know that.  i'll def pop over every now and then to give my 2 cents but i'm afraid i don't know anything about silent hill

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 31 of 292 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Nov 16, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

Spectacular! This sounds fitting for the King. =D

You got my support!

another one joins the cause!  great to have you haha

Message 32 of 292 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 16, 2012
Oh thats alright, you can get an idea of it from my moveset...You can tell me if you feel certain moves should have certain effects (stun, knockback, etc.) and I can tell you my thoughts on it Smiley Happy...I'd definitely like to help you out with yours as well...I may not know much bout the King, but I would be cool with him in PSAS, the more the merrier!
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 33 of 292 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Nov 16, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
Oh thats alright, you can get an idea of it from my moveset...You can tell me if you feel certain moves should have certain effects (stun, knockback, etc.) and I can tell you my thoughts on it Smiley Happy...I'd definitely like to help you out with yours as well...I may not know much bout the King, but I would be cool with him in PSAS, the more the merrier!

thanks bro i appreciate it.  the only thing i'm really stumped on now is a rival.  i orginally said kratos because the king is a god and kratos kills gods.  But it seems like now DLC character have rivalries with DLC characters so i said kat because they can both fly and control gravity.  But it looks like now she's paired up with emmett graves.  So now i'm stumped...

Message 34 of 292 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 16, 2012
not exactly...it isnt confirmed that Kat and Emmett are rivals...so there is still hope
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 35 of 292 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Nov 16, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
not exactly...it isnt confirmed that Kat and Emmett are rivals...so there is still hope

i noticed that but the forums are taking it that way.  People thought that the King and kat were an awesome rivalry and i was starting to see his name everywhere.  it was so exciting.  Now that kat's been announced with what people are assuming is her rival, people are really mentioning the king anymore

Message 36 of 292 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 16, 2012
ah, well I'm sure we can think of a rivalry for him (I just went with Sweet Tooth for Pyramid Head since it made sense) just go with what makes the most sense for his rival
Message 37 of 292 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
ah, well I'm sure we can think of a rivalry for him (I just went with Sweet Tooth for Pyramid Head since it made sense) just go with what makes the most sense for his rival

finding a new rival for him isn't the hard part.  he was just getting so much exposure as kat's rival.  not that i didn't think it was a perfect rivalry anyway

Message 38 of 292 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

I don't really know the king much but what if a chimera is his rival, lets say he is mad they are causing havoc.

if not for a stage maybe we see chimera attacking a world and the prince comes by and rolls over them picking up the chimera, a hazard could be the prince might pass by(like songbird does on stowaway) and make characters get stuck to the ball and respawn like they do if they fall of a stage.

Let me know what you think marko.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 39 of 292 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Nov 16, 2012

joblade wrote:

I don't really know the king much but what if a chimera is his rival, lets say he is mad they are causing havoc.

if not for a stage maybe we see chimera attacking a world and the prince comes by and rolls over them picking up the chimera, a hazard could be the prince might pass by(like songbird does on stowaway) and make characters get stuck to the ball and respawn like they do if they fall of a stage.

Let me know what you think marko.

educate me a little on the chimeras because this may work.  i know nothing about resistance so you're going to have to teach me a bit about them

Message 40 of 292 (162 Views)
0 Likes