Highlighted
Jan 27 2013
By: DarkErazor Hekseville Citizen 298 posts

The Jak Archives (Discuss here)

[ Edited ]
38 replies 442 views Edited Jan 29, 2013

Hey fellow Jak players, the idea of an ultimate Jak archives is about to get real. The following link will show you (almost) all tech that has been found so far. Got stuff that's not listed? Would be great if you could share it, you'll be credited accordingly of course. Your thoughts on the already found tech are also welcome. And now have fun reading:

http://allstararena.com/threads/the-jak-archives.449/

The Jak Archives:
Message 1 of 39 (442 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: The Jak Archives (Discuss here)

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

Good show, Erazor. This is well put-together. Smiley Happy

EDIT: I also have a video that shows all of the characters that the simple WC confirm works on:

EDIT 2: Also, I'm pretty sure the aerial uncharged WC blast can confirm on any character with proper placement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 2 of 39 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Jan 27, 2013

You know who's gonna show up, sooner or later, right?

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 3 of 39 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Dude5059 wrote:

You know who's gonna show up, sooner or later, right?

It's inevitable. Hopefully, he'll tell us all about his BR confirm...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 4 of 39 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

Good show, Erazor. This is well put-together. Smiley Happy

EDIT: I also have a video that shows all of the characters that the simple WC confirm works on:

EDIT 2: Also, I'm pretty sure the aerial uncharged WC blast can confirm on any character with proper placement.

Thx Smiley Happy Nice vid, I linked it in the archives and credited you. Concerning the uncharged WC, I don't know, but it would be great.

The Jak Archives:
Message 5 of 39 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Woah nice! This is really useful for a Jak scrub like me! 500 more ranks until 999 T~T
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 6 of 39 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Jan 28, 2013
very nice btw are some of the arrows backwards like its supposed to be down circle but it shows as up circle instead?
My new JaK combo video should be out next week and I have some more new combos so heres a little sneak peak. Try this combo. aerial down circle aerial down triangle forward triangle (x3) 55 AP
Message 7 of 39 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Reaper142 wrote:
very nice btw are some of the arrows backwards like its supposed to be down circle but it shows as up circle instead?
My new JaK combo video should be out next week and I have some more new combos so heres a little sneak peak. Try this combo. aerial down circle aerial down triangle forward triangle (x3) 55 AP

Ooooo can't wait,bet is anyone's Beam Reflexor or triangle sided sometimes stopping midway for them,like it doesn't shoot fully three even though I keep pressing triangle. 

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 8 of 39 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Jan 28, 2013
yes that combo link is very difficult. sounds easy but its definitely not
Message 9 of 39 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Reaper142 wrote:

Thx. The arrows are the buttons from the Playstation controller, I guess that's why they seem inverted. Down looks like up and vice versa. I'm really looking forward to your video Smiley Happy Nice combo, it will be added to the list in a few minutes.

The Jak Archives:
Message 10 of 39 (281 Views)
0 Likes