Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: The Irony of All-Stars?

Dec 6, 2012
Far Cry 3 is awesome, ploughed through the main story because I love getting those done with quickly - now just cleaning up the map. An amazing experience, surprised how they let it go under the rader for all these months.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 63 (101 Views)
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 6, 2012

You know I have to look at you with pity. Anything that looks remotely close to another game you claim is "trying not to look like" another game. This game is not a disappoitnment because it's a fighting game and fighting games are infamous for passable story lines and emphasis on gameplay. The gameplay was solid so the game which is built on gameplay is solid. 

Heavenly sword has a rock paper scissor type system to it that makes you feel like a martial artist, and there is verry little blood which would be the opposite of god of war which pits you as a tactless, agression driven murderer. If you want to compare it to god of war all you have is "Rebellious protagonist, chain weapon, hack n slash game" 

I would have liked to engage your opinions but they are all shallow and narrow minded. 

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 63 (89 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Dec 6, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

You know I have to look at you with pity. Anything that looks remotely close to another game you claim is "trying not to look like" another game. This game is not a disappoitnment because it's a fighting game and fighting games are infamous for passable story lines and emphasis on gameplay. The gameplay was solid so the game which is built on gameplay is solid. 

Heavenly sword has a rock paper scissor type system to it that makes you feel like a martial artist, and there is verry little blood which would be the opposite of god of war which pits you as a tactless, agression driven murderer. If you want to compare it to god of war all you have is "Rebellious protagonist, chain weapon, hack n slash game" 

I would have liked to engage your opinions but they are all shallow and narrow minded. 

No, the gameplay is NOT solid, nice try though.

The fact you even TRY to hint that Heavenly Sword is better then GoW, makes you a stupid **bleep**.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 63 (83 Views)
Sackboy
550 posts

Dec 6, 2012
LOL at this thread and LOL at bioshock

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 63 (80 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Nosajk wrote:

says the weebo with the Persona sig.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 63 (78 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Dec 6, 2012
I love all stars! And heavenly sword and I know parappa is great. Sorry to hear that you do not.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 63 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Opinions are opinions.

I love my time spent with All-Stars. 

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 63 (65 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Dec 6, 2012

No, the gameplay is NOT solid, nice try though.

The fact you even TRY to hint that Heavenly Sword is better then GoW, makes you a stupid **bleep**.

And now I must pity you because you are incapable of reading comprehension as well. I said heavenly sword makes you feel like a martial artist and god of war makes you feel like a rage filled murderer. Considering GOW is about a rage filled murderer It succeeds as a game. And the fact that you'd compare a fighting game with a first person shooter in the first place makes you quite pathetic in my opinion. I now pity not just you but everyone who has to put up with you. 

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 63 (59 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Dec 6, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Nosajk wrote:

says the weebo with the Persona sig.

Persona is one of the best selling RPGs of all time but don't tell me you hate anime's because they try to be cartoons.

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 63 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 6, 2012
Stupid P4G, releasing in Spring here in the UK...it's like they don't want my money.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 63 (53 Views)
0 Likes