Uncharted Territory
1474 posts

Re: The Hypocrites Come Out

Dec 5, 2012
I gotta be honest, I loved the look in Gravity Rush because the entire game had that style. The way she looks now for AllStars...I think is pretty sweet.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 31 (116 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Dec 5, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

and now I see people complaining about Kat not being cell-shaded.

Doc Brown in Shock

They got the character in the game. They got the character for free. You can't please them anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 31 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 5, 2012
She looks ok I just hope they get it closer because it still looks kinda weird to me. Also it's hard to tell the differance as games seem to be mixing the designs now like I said Sly in Sly 4. Sanzaru kept cell shading but toned it down a bit and mixed it with a more realistic look.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 31 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Dec 5, 2012

An art style is making everyone upset? LOL, you guys will whine over anything. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 31 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Look am I happy were getting these characters free yes but people have to start using that as a trump card to call people ignorant or a whiner. What does her being free have to do with how I think she should look? Nothing that's what. Take food or drinks for example, one time my friend gave me a bottle of fruit punch because he didn't like it after drinking the first of 2 he had. I accepted because it was free. It was some knock off brand (I like Arizona) and did not taste that great. Even though it was free it still tasted bad, and I wish it would have been better. Kinda similar to Kats art design I want it to be as close as possible to her game. Am I happy and grateful we get them free, yes but that really has nothing to do with how I think she should look.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 31 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Also seriously stop calling people whiners? It my opinion not really a complaint. It's what I would like, but ill be fine with how she looks either way it's not a big problem. How do people like you get through the day knowing countless people may not like, or have a differing opinion than you? Do you just go around calling anyone who thinks differently than you a whiner?
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 31 (90 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2302 posts

Dec 5, 2012
I'm pretty sure she is going to be cell shaded, that's what it says on the playstation blog atleast, so these people complaining shouldn't even be complaining in the first place. they're not done making her yet.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 31 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 5, 2012

The people complaining about the cell shade are just trolls.  Every since she was first shown there are pictures of her cell shaded during her gavity power attacks.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 31 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Nocturnal _Gamer where talking about her character model not her attacks. Can you read? I'm not a troll again ill be fine with how she looks no matter what. Also I love this game and don't have many grips with it. It's just what I'd prefer but it's not a big deal.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 31 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Yeah, and her attacks have something to do with her character model.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 31 (63 Views)
0 Likes