Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Re: The Grumps have something to say about Cole's Level 1 Glitch...

Dec 10, 2012
Can't help but feel this drifted off topic quickly. XD
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 41 of 46 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Strife93 wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:
I think Arin and Jon have more personality in my opinion.

You don't need to attach "in my opinion" to a statement that starts with "I think". You might be being a ltitle too modest. Smiley Tongue
But I guess that's just not my bag, I wanna watch Red vs. Blue not an RT Let's Play. Hell, I'd take a Sequelitis commentary with Arin and Jon instead of watching them play Battletoads. 

EDIT: That being said, GG has brought me quite a lot of laughs. Smiley Very Happy

Haha, I really like the Achievement Hunter Let's Plays...  Mainly the Minecraft ones.  They're hilarious

Message 42 of 46 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

Does anyone else here actually watch Game Grumps?  Cuz you should if you don't already.  Hahaha they are my favorite Let's Players

I watch 'em, even though I don't particularly like LPs. I guess I give them a pass because they produce actual content on their main channels.
(You know, with writing, shooting, editing, and animating. Smiley Tongue)

I love LP's, I prefer the LP channel over JonTron and EgoRaptor.

WHAT!? *Throws Noc out of nearby window*

That wasn't a **bleep**' window!  That was a laundry thing you drop the dirty clothes in?!  Anyway, I've been trying to make a LP channel like GG for over a year now.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Message 43 of 46 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 10, 2012

That wasn't a **bleep**' window!  That was a laundry thing you drop the dirty clothes in?!  Anyway, I've been trying to make a LP channel like GG for over a year now.

You mean a "laundry chute"? Smiley Tongue
And maybe you shouldn't start a LP channel, maybe you should start with something that takes some level of skill. I mean, JonTron & AVGN don't just shout in front of a mic, most of it is scripted. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 44 of 46 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Dec 10, 2012

I generally don't watch a lot of GameGrumps. I watch Two Best Friends and Maximillian rarely, though. I don't watch a lot of Youtube. 

And I technically have a Let's Play, though it's a livestream that I do with friends over Skype. The archive is still worth something, at least. 

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 45 of 46 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Strife93 wrote:

You mean a "laundry chute"? Smiley Tongue
And maybe you shouldn't start a LP channel, maybe you should start with something that takes some level of skill. I mean, JonTron & AVGN don't just shout in front of a mic, most of it is scripted. 

Although I don't like AVGN but I do love JonTron!  I don't have software neither do I know how to use the software or have the patients to learn how to use the software. Lol xD!

Message 46 of 46 (20 Views)
0 Likes