Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: The Grumps have something to say about Cole's Level 1 Glitch...

Dec 10, 2012

Strife93 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

Dude5059 wrote:

Ha. That glitch, man. This is what I get for trying to be edgy.

Edgy? Dante? Oh, I see what you did there...

You can't **bleep** make jokes like that only I can.

Oh really!? SO IT'S A 1V1 YOU'LL BE WANTIN', THEN! Smiley Mad

So you're putting me to stuff without my consent!?  Why you doin' that bro?

Message 11 of 46 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Dec 10, 2012
Wow your timing is magic, I just found this thread as I'm listening to their Kirby Superstar plathrough again.
Message 12 of 46 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 10, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

Um, I don't think that's a glitch.

If you look closely the symbol looks like The Eject symbol. You know, for when you eject a disk?

The symbol showed up when they were killed, implying they got a stock "ejected". Or "Ejected from the match".

By "they" you mean me, right? And I didn't drop, me and Dude were still chatting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 13 of 46 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Dec 10, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

If you look closely the symbol looks like The Eject symbol. You know, for when you eject a disk?

The symbol showed up when they were killed, implying they got a stock "ejected". Or "Ejected from the match".

No, it's a legitimate glitch. Notice at the start of the video he had 2 lives. He then dropped to 0 at the use of one super. It's a glitch where either Cole can throw a player into their own spawn point, killing them twice.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 14 of 46 (119 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 10, 2012

Dude5059 wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

No, it's a legitimate glitch. Notice at the start of the video he had 2 lives. He then dropped to 0 at the use of one super. It's a glitch where either Cole can throw a player into their own spawn point, killing them twice.

Oh, I was paying attention to symbols. That seemed to have caught my eye instead of the kills. So yeah Cole's super has a legit glitch.

And no, Strife, I did not accuse you of dropping the match. Sorry for the misunderstanding. That was my bad attempt at providing another meaning for what I thought the glitch was (I wasn't even focused on the right thing either so...)

Anywho, thanks for pointing that out Dude.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 46 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Dec 10, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

Dude5059 wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

Oh, I was paying attention to symbols. That seemed to have caught my eye from the kills. So yeah Cole's super has legit glitch.

And no, Strife, I did not accuse you of dropping the match. Sorry for the miunderstanding. That was my bad attempt at providing another meaning for what I thought the glitch was (I wasn't even focused on the right thing either so...)

Anywho, thanks for pointing that out Dude.

No problem. I've heard it discussed here before and noticed it when it happened. Was certainly confusing. Also, notice that I did not die from that super when I probably should have.

Fresh to death
Message 16 of 46 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 10, 2012

No problem. I've heard it discussed here before and noticed it when it happened. Was certainly confusing. Also, notice that I did not die from that super when I probably should have.

Hey Dude, don't feel the need to LIKE the video or anything of the sort. Smiley Tongue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 17 of 46 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Strife93 wrote:

Hey Dude, don't feel the need to LIKE the video or anything of the sort. Smiley Tongue

Oh right. Liking. That's a thing.

Fresh to death
Message 18 of 46 (88 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Yes view-counter, rise...RIIIISE! Cat LOL

WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 19 of 46 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Dec 10, 2012
DESHI. DESHI. BASERA BASERA.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 46 (77 Views)