Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: The Final Boss Fight in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale!

Jul 24, 2012

A boss that actually makes sense like Zeus from God of War, they would never make a non-PS exclusive character the main enemy.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 50 (331 Views)
Fender Bender
4213 posts

Jul 25, 2012
Hmm, yes that would be interesting but for those who have played GOW3 *cough* *cough*

You could do what someone said and make the boss simply a character from PS that stands out the most, but something like Polygon man would be really unique and I think its good to aim for uniqueness
--------NEW PlayStation All-Stars Forums-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 50 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Jul 25, 2012
Any chance of like a "League of Evil" Type deal? Like Nefarious, Cortex, Sephiroth, Rypto, Zeus, and more all together?
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 50 (301 Views)
Fender Bender
4213 posts

Jul 25, 2012

yoyomahmah wrote:
Any chance of like a "League of Evil" Type deal? Like Nefarious, Cortex, Sephiroth, Rypto, Zeus, and more all together?

That would be interesting, but what about Cole, he could play both sides,lol. I really like that idea. Then it would be up to us to figure out why they are doing what they are doing. Maybe they are after some prize or simply want to take over. I wonder if the createmonster from LBP2 would show up. I would also add Calypso from Twisted Metal (I really want him in the game in his latest TM version, he looks cool)

The whole event could simply be about fun judging from the live action shorts they have been releasing. Everyone being dressed upp as PS characters looked fun. Don't  even get me started on that girl with that cupcake xD wait, what is Cake is the prize!? :smileysurprised:

--------NEW PlayStation All-Stars Forums-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 50 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Jul 25, 2012

I'm sorry guys but why isn't Kratos considered a bad guy? I'm playing God Of War II right now, and he's a real mother**bleep**er. He's practically a nazi lol

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 50 (274 Views)
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2012

^ It's a gray area. The basis of Greek Mythology & Drama/Tragedy that was created was that everyone was flawed. The main character isn't necessarily going to be a pillar of virtue or a straight-up honorable warrior. And his conflict/enemy won't always be the epitomy of evil or villiany. Each individual is doing what's best for them.

So yeah, he's not deliberately evil, but not good also. He just does whatever helps gets closer to his goal, and really could care less about everybody else.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 50 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Jul 25, 2012

Yeah, well. He's a complete hypocrite anyway, he starts slaughtering half Greece just for power, thene when he's going to lose he sells his soul to Ares, which is a big piece of **bleep** too. After some time his army kills his family of which Kratos didn't even know about the presence in the city, so he decides that he's been betrayed by Ares and to take revenge, but after he's become the new god of war, he starts killing again. I mean Jesus, try an examination of conscience once in a while, Kratos. Gray area, not that much for me lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 50 (262 Views)
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 25, 2012
Well, you have to consider how much he gets screwed over by the gods, and I;m trying not to spoil much, but pretty much everybody, the Gods, Titans, etc. always screws him over. He's always betrayed and pushed to a corner and the only way to get out is to fight back. he's been through so much that he could hardly have sympathy for others and mainly cares about where his anger points.

So yeah, I say it's a gray area. However, what side he's on is personally up to you. If you think he's bad, then that's really your perspective. That's kind of one of the messages of God of War when I think about it, how your actions define you and the people around you.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 50 (260 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Jul 25, 2012

I understand that he has reasons to go after the Gods, I'm not talking about that. But even before Ares started **bleep** around with him, he was a monster. All right, it was Sparta, and it was 2000 years ago, but man he was cruel

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 50 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 25, 2012
Okay, I have to give you that one. I see where you're getting at now. Yeah, I can definitely agree he can be, well, pretty much the most inhumane person anybody has ever witnessed. I wasn't trying to make him seem like a hero or anything, no, I don't view him as one at all. I'm just saying that there's a little more to his interior than just, "ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

But anyways, yeah, he's not a good guy, but I wouldn't pair him with the villains. In fact, I see him more as the type of guy who they try to pick off, but gets annoyed and decides to mount their heads on his wall.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 50 (257 Views)