Sep 09 2012
By: Xis66 Wastelander 655 posts

The Devil may never cry

24 replies 353 views Edited Sep 9, 2012
Everyone else is doing it for him. This is for all the ones crying for alt costumes and remodeled Dante.

I'm just a but disappointed at the masses as gamers. If The original DMC games never happened I'm sure people would be allot more accepting if this new DMC came out NOW OR ON PS2 and the main char looked like that.

I know I posted this before and hate to post a thread about it but

Yea, i'm still maining him, Alt costume or not. I'ma huge DMC fan, bought most games on day one. My open mind restricts me from most blissful ignorance most can indulge in. So weather he's a diff take on my beloved character or I can look at him as a diff char all together how ever we all deal with change is up to ourselves, denial, relapse, move on.

I say everyone should change their tampons on this one. To hell with the alt costume it won't make him any better or worse anyway. This is just like graphics over game play. Enough of these dicriculous fruitless threads and if you doing want to look forward, turn around don't need backwards walking princess complex "gimme what I want I can't take change" types in our future, play COD.

Don't plays him are you really not goin to use him because he doesn't look like a character you remember but you can look past if he did have an alternate costume he'd be using weapons he never used in his original games?!

Your horse isn't that high from were I'm standing Sir, you should get down.
==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 25 (353 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: The Devil may never cry

Sep 9, 2012
I'm maining him and only using his alt. costume.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 25 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

Sep 9, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
I'm maining him and only using his alt. costume.

If he has that alt.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 25 (342 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Sep 9, 2012
Who cares if Classic Dante uses weapons he never used before. I'm pretty sure Deimos doesn't have some of Kratos' weapons/moves/abilities.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 25 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 9, 2012
He most likely will that was the most requested Dante.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 25 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 9, 2012
I also only plan on using the Deimos costume
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 25 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Sep 9, 2012
I don't care honestly. I probably won't even play Dante at all...not because I hate him I just don't care about him being in it
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 25 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Sep 9, 2012

Xis66 wrote:
Everyone else is doing it for him. This is for all the ones crying for alt costumes and remodeled Dante.

I'm just a but disappointed at the masses as gamers. If The original DMC games never happened I'm sure people would be allot more accepting if this new DMC came out NOW OR ON PS2 and the main char looked like that.

I know I posted this before and hate to post a thread about it but

Yea, i'm still maining him, Alt costume or not. I'ma huge DMC fan, bought most games on day one. My open mind restricts me from most blissful ignorance most can indulge in. So weather he's a diff take on my beloved character or I can look at him as a diff char all together how ever we all deal with change is up to ourselves, denial, relapse, move on.

I say everyone should change their tampons on this one. To hell with the alt costume it won't make him any better or worse anyway. This is just like graphics over game play. Enough of these dicriculous fruitless threads and if you doing want to look forward, turn around don't need backwards walking princess complex "gimme what I want I can't take change" types in our future, play COD.

Don't plays him are you really not goin to use him because he doesn't look like a character you remember but you can look past if he did have an alternate costume he'd be using weapons he never used in his original games?!

Your horse isn't that high from were I'm standing Sir, you should get down.

Well said

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 25 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
825 posts

Sep 9, 2012

I definitely feel you on this one.....they more **bleep** than megaman fans were when he wasn't in mvc3.....i'm going to main Dante as well...and i'm NOT going to use the alternate skin just so i can make people extra mad when they get bodied. Seriously i have never  seen sooooo many crybabys in my life.....he has the same exact gameplay as he does in  any other DMC which is why i'm such a fan of him...not because of how he looks. Grown "MEN" on the internet complaining about how another "MAN" looks lol. If you are not a girl you shouldn't be complaining otherwise i'm questioning what side on the fence you are on lol. TRUE FANS are going to rock with him till the end PERIOD and  i'm getting DMC day one....and one more thing....he looks wayyyyy better than DMC4 Dante cause that outfit was terrible.....I think his best outfits were DMC2 & DMC3

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 25 (284 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 9, 2012
I won't be mad because I'll be too busy kicking your **bleep** as DMC 3 Dante.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 25 (279 Views)
0 Likes