Fender Bender
2718 posts

Re: The Cole in water dilemma solved!

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2012

Big fish is to easy to avoid. IMO you should slowly sink in the water and respawn if you dont press jump, kind of imagine like quicksand at the bottom.

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 21 of 32 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 18, 2012

khknight wrote:

did anyone else notice the buzz question  in the second video, it was who was not a sly cooper boss? negitivatron was the right answer but another right answer would be arpiggio. Arpiggio was never a boss, superbot should change that.

you sir are correct but you now what they mean, he was a part of the Klaww gang is what they meant.

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 22 of 32 (92 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 18, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
The big fish should be able to kill you

Pretty sure fish can make you respawn faster uptop, instead of waiting on the water to get you. Its good they put that in, because otherwise you'd get people who just sit at the bottom all match. And just avoid supers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 23 of 32 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Sep 19, 2012

SonicFanDj wrote:
ok look #1 this is NOT for evil cole only,its for every character #2 its just like aldens tower,if you get left behind you spawn stunned & you lose Ap,same with stowaway if you fall off. #3 in the old updated beta (after gamescom reveal) if you stayed in the water it spawned you,so this isnt only for cole,wobble was right.If you wanna argue then ask other beta members besides myself. i mean think...why would only cole get stunned & spawned while everyone else can stay forever,especially if someone (like kratos) used his lvl 3 in sandover & you just camped in the water & everyone but cole wouldn't spawn,that would be completely unfair,he would be wide open.

I understand that people respawn in Aldens Tower and whatnot, but this is only for Evil Cole/Cole! Nobody else dies in the water except for him! How do you people not understand that. Jeeze.

Message 24 of 32 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Because if you've played the beta you'd realize they've added a "stage death" to Sandover Village to prevent people from camping there to avoid supers.

In the old beta build, it was actually being at the bottom half of the stage and not just the water. Not sure what the timing is for the final build but this is a stage death that affects every character.

------------------
THIS IS ACE

Team Aceun

Message 25 of 32 (64 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Sep 19, 2012
Now, what about Sly Cooper? He sure as heck cant swim either...
Message 26 of 32 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Derek1271996 wrote:

SonicFanDj wrote:
ok look #1 this is NOT for evil cole only,its for every character #2 its just like aldens tower,if you get left behind you spawn stunned & you lose Ap,same with stowaway if you fall off. #3 in the old updated beta (after gamescom reveal) if you stayed in the water it spawned you,so this isnt only for cole,wobble was right.If you wanna argue then ask other beta members besides myself. i mean think...why would only cole get stunned & spawned while everyone else can stay forever,especially if someone (like kratos) used his lvl 3 in sandover & you just camped in the water & everyone but cole wouldn't spawn,that would be completely unfair,he would be wide open.

I understand that people respawn in Aldens Tower and whatnot, but this is only for Evil Cole/Cole! Nobody else dies in the water except for him! How do you people not understand that. Jeeze.

everyone does. i have the beta so i know. lol.

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 27 of 32 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Sep 19, 2012

ElevenCarrot11 wrote:
Now, what about Sly Cooper? He sure as heck cant swim either...

Sly has a really cool animation where he's swimming in his barrel (similar to his move where he can avoid projectiles, but he rows in it... super awesome!)

------------------
THIS IS ACE

Team Aceun

Message 28 of 32 (52 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Sep 19, 2012
Lol that's cool
Message 29 of 32 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Aceun wrote:

Because if you've played the beta you'd realize they've added a "stage death" to Sandover Village to prevent people from camping there to avoid supers.

In the old beta build, it was actually being at the bottom half of the stage and not just the water. Not sure what the timing is for the final build but this is a stage death that affects every character.

I have the Beta. There was no stage death in Sandover Village

Message 30 of 32 (36 Views)
0 Likes