Splicer
45 posts

Re: The Characters I strongly feel will be the next DLC

Dec 2, 2012

Mr.DominoMr. Domino. Skins could be Mrs.Domino and another Mr.Domino character.

"So loud, so angry...so dead.-Mordecai.

PSN: strikefire67
ADD ME I NEED PSA:BR PEOPLE ON MY LIST(please.) NO ONE on my list has this...
Message 11 of 17 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2012

Aya Brea needs to be put in the game. She's an icon on PS. Plus an exclusive. If Aya was put in the game, I wouldn't pick anybody else. She'd be a fantastic character. I really hope Superbot pursues her as a character.

Aya_Brea_1.jpg

Does nobody want her as a character?

Aya Brea is a PS icon!!! She needs a slot in All-Stars!
Message 12 of 17 (128 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Dec 2, 2012
Amaterasu from Okami is unlikely since they already got Dante in the game from Capcom but I'd like to see her none the less. Another female to the roster and a unique character :L

Not sure about the possibility of a Disgaea character, the majority of the games excluding remakes were on sony systems.

Arc System Works and Atlus said theyed like to put in a Persona rep like Teddie which I think would be pretty epic if it happened.

Wander from Shadow of the Colossus would be an interesting character OR a Shadow of the Colossus stage with one of the more memorable Colossi in the background like Valus, Gaia or Malus.

Katamari I'm not sure if theyed let the main character in or add the king of the cosmos (he's a bit too big though..maybe as a stage background)

Demons' souls boss would be a pretty cool adition too I believe.

Kazumi Kiryu from the Yakuza games I think would be a very interesting character using his abilities of street fighting and martial arts, can imagine him with a lot of moves that involve slamming the opponent's face into a wall or the ground :L
Message 13 of 17 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Dec 2, 2012

YES!! Kazuma woud be awesome, i am sure Sega would be happy for him to be in this.

Message 14 of 17 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 2, 2012

CalDW19940 wrote:
Amaterasu from Okami is unlikely since they already got Dante in the game from Capcom but I'd like to see her none the less. Another female to the roster and a unique character :L

Not sure about the possibility of a Disgaea character, the majority of the games excluding remakes were on sony systems.

Arc System Works and Atlus said theyed like to put in a Persona rep like Teddie which I think would be pretty epic if it happened.

Wander from Shadow of the Colossus would be an interesting character OR a Shadow of the Colossus stage with one of the more memorable Colossi in the background like Valus, Gaia or Malus.

Katamari I'm not sure if theyed let the main character in or add the king of the cosmos (he's a bit too big though..maybe as a stage background)

Demons' souls boss would be a pretty cool adition too I believe.

Kazumi Kiryu from the Yakuza games I think would be a very interesting character using his abilities of street fighting and martial arts, can imagine him with a lot of moves that involve slamming the opponent's face into a wall or the ground :L

the king has the power to change his height

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 17 (106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Dec 2, 2012

I believe it was clockwork who mentioned something about wanting the king of all cosmos but they couldn't find a way to use him fairly yet, but he did say that maybe someday they could have him.

Message 16 of 17 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Bentense9000 wrote:

I believe it was clockwork who mentioned something about wanting the king of all cosmos but they couldn't find a way to use him fairly yet, but he did say that maybe someday they could have him.

it was seth killian and he's mentioned that King in 3 different interviews. i think its safe to say they're at least going to try

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 17 (70 Views)
0 Likes