May 13 2012
By: Subtenko Fender Bender 4226 posts

The Best/Perfect Boss for Playstation Allstars:BR

9 replies 238 views Edited May 13, 2012

Hey all, I tried to contact the devs through twitter to ask them where we can submitted our ideas for the boss battle but I've got no responce. The email on their website doesnt seem like its for this kind of email either. Does anyone know where we can submit our ideas too?

No its not Kevin Butler or Polygon man.

http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 1 of 10 (238 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: The Best/Perfect Boss for Playstation Allstars:BR

May 15, 2012

YEsSS, I gree Polygon MAn Final Boss

Message 2 of 10 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Aug 3, 2012
ZEUS from God of war, sephoroth (for all you final fantasy fans) and if they add sora Ansem from kingdom hearts 2
Message 3 of 10 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Subtenko wrote:

Hey all, I tried to contact the devs through twitter to ask them where we can submitted our ideas for the boss battle but I've got no responce. The email on their website doesnt seem like its for this kind of email either. Does anyone know where we can submit our ideas too?

Dude, the game comes out in less than 3 months, which means the game is all but done, just kinks and touch ups left, the final boss is set, your ideas are much too late, they started 1 to 2 years ago...

Message 4 of 10 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2913 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

Dude, the game comes out in less than 3 months, which means the game is all but done, just kinks and touch ups left, the final boss is set, your ideas are much too late, they started 1 to 2 years ago...

This this and some more of this.

Message 5 of 10 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 3, 2012

squirrel_n_gurls wrote:
ZEUS from God of war, sephoroth (for all you final fantasy fans) and if they add sora Ansem from kingdom hearts 2

NO. No villains from IPs should be the final boss. That would be way too biased and unoriginal. I want something like Master Hand or Tabuu from Smash Bros, which is the main reason I actually want Polygon Man or something similar to him.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 6 of 10 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 3, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

This this and some more of this.

You need a little pinch of this and I think you forgo some this along with this. Also, did we implement this?

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 7 of 10 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 3, 2012

polygon man Smiley Very Happy who did you have as an idea for the "best/perfect boss"? its too late to send them to it, but if people like it here maybe it can get into the second game.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 8 of 10 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
557 posts

Aug 3, 2012

The move controller has not been shown or leaked to be an item. This leads me to the conclusion that it is a weapon only for one character. And who better than the VP of Everything.

Message 9 of 10 (142 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Aug 3, 2012
I hope there are alot of bosses like in SSBB so they could also add a boss fight mode where you try to kill all the bosses whith only a couple of lives like brawl that would be awesome !!!

also for bosses I'd say kevin butler , Dr. nerferious , Lazeravic , Zeus , Kessler or the beast and finnaly for the last boss.................................................a gigantic octupos Xbox with the red ring of death which shooots beams at you and hits you with its octupos legs!! Smiley Very Happy lol
------------------------------------

" One hypersonic brainwave scrambler, scrambled"
Clank from R&C: ACIT

Message 10 of 10 (135 Views)
0 Likes