Oct 20 2012
By: I-Dentity- Sackboy 568 posts

''The Arrival'' - Lombax Translation (update!)

[ Edited ]
7 replies 1182 views Edited Oct 20, 2012

I have the first sentence translated! ^^ And I'll do the rest to!

It says:

We have received your letters and....

regret to inform you captain...

That's all I have for now. I'll try the rest now!

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 1 of 8 (1,182 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
423 posts

Re: ''The Arrival'' - Lombax Translation

Oct 20, 2012
lol how do you know the language of the lmobaxes what are you Ratchet? azimuth? that girl from R&C 2??? lol
Message 2 of 8 (1,174 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Oct 20, 2012

I did it! Smiley Very Happy I have found the full sentence! But what does it mean? Smiley Surprised

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 3 of 8 (1,139 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Re: ''The Arrival'' - Lombax Translation (update!)

Oct 20, 2012
Ign already translated it. It says: "Dear Copernicus we have received your letter and regret to inform you captain..."

"Copernicus L. Quark is a character in the Ratchet & Clank series; the letter appears to be addressed to him.

The next major clue is the jeep that pulls up, which is almost certainly alluding to the Uncharted series (what with its very Uncharted-like explosive barrel in the back). The license plate on the back of the truck represents another Naughty Dog series -- Jak & Daxter -- and, in the language of that series, says "Morgan", a reference to Naughty Dog's co-founder's old dog (thanks to StargamerX once again for the translation).

Better yet, the silhouette of the driver (and his reflection in the window) in the next few frames almost certainly shows Nathan Drake from Uncharted." Thats also from Ign.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 4 of 8 (1,134 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Also, in the ad when the woman is leaving the building, you can see the heavenly sword on the wall above her.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 5 of 8 (1,125 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Message 6 of 8 (1,112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 20, 2012
how the hell did you translate that? it makes no sense as it isn't even a real language...explain how you translated it?
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 7 of 8 (1,071 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1535 posts

Oct 20, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
how the hell did you translate that? it makes no sense as it isn't even a real language...explain how you translated it?

I think theres a translation of the letters on the Ratchet and Clank wiki.

Message 8 of 8 (1,065 Views)
0 Likes