Re: The All Stars Forum Family

Aug 9, 2012

I'm just surprised people are making such a big deal out of this

Message 52 of 60 (120 Views)
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Ah everything will be fine. With more members there's going to be more chaos. As long as the ones who can post with efficiency, clarity and a purpose remain evident in the threads, then we will survive. But I do suggest everyone avoid the forum when the game comes out. It doesn't matter what mod or whatever stands in the way of the thousands of complaints.

Nobody can stand up against the legion of trolls. So until that day, let's enjoy the forums. It goes up and down as others have pointed out. And on occasion people will take a break. Ultimately the forum will turn into something else once the game comes out, but that doesn't mean it'll die. It'll simply be on the back burner with PSABR in the front.

So make some friends, and hold on tight! We're in for one heck of a ride.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 53 of 60 (118 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Aug 9, 2012
I agree with you chaos and i know gamescon is like 6 days away it feels like 6 years.
Message 54 of 60 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Aug 9, 2012
Alright well im off to bed see you all my fellow forumers tomorrow.
Message 55 of 60 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

Ah everything will be fine. With more members there's going to be more chaos. As long as the ones who can post with efficiency, clarity and a purpose remain evident in the threads, then we will survive. But I do suggest everyone avoid the forum when the game comes out. It doesn't matter what mod or whatever stands in the way of the thousands of complaints.

Nobody can stand up against the legion of trolls. So until that day, let's enjoy the forums. It goes up and down as others have pointed out. And on occasion people will take a break. Ultimately the forum will turn into something else once the game comes out, but that doesn't mean it'll die. It'll simply be on the back burner with PSABR in the front.

So make some friends, and hold on tight! We're in for one heck of a ride.

I totally agree Chaos!

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 56 of 60 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Never lose hype!!

Message 57 of 60 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2858 posts

Aug 9, 2012

I really do think  it is stupid how people flip out over X character being in the game.  Seriously it is up to Superbot to decide on the rroster, not us.  They'll put in who they want to put in.  If ONE character being in ruins the game for you then you are obviously just an ignorant fool who no one wants to deal with anyways.  I'm getting tired of every announcement or leak causing total chaos due to the few idiots on here who act like Superbot just killed their cat because X character is in the game.  Honestly it is the idiots who cause all the problems with their complaining who need to leave.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 58 of 60 (74 Views)
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Aug 9, 2012

KingDustero wrote:

I really do think  it is stupid how people flip out over X character being in the game.  Seriously it is up to Superbot to decide on the rroster, not us.  They'll put in who they want to put in.  If ONE character being in ruins the game for you then you are obviously just an ignorant fool who no one wants to deal with anyways.  I'm getting tired of every announcement or leak causing total chaos due to the few idiots on here who act like Superbot just killed their cat because X character is in the game.  Honestly it is the idiots who cause all the problems with their complaining who need to leave.

When people freak it out it is indeed, a trivial matter. Many simply post a thread, even though the topic already exists (a numerous amount of times). However, within all of the garbage, a few have a sense of what they truly want. I think with them, it's alright for them to "overreact." By this I simply mean, I won't label someone as an idiot for telling me they don't want the game because a certain character isn't in said game. Because it's understandable, PSABR is to many people, a fantasy coming to life.

Where I lose track with people is when they start flipping a switch over every single thing. Leaks being the huge uproar every single time. A picture is revealed, where's X character? And then it just turns into hysteria and a bunch more useless threads.

When someone actually tries to bring forward why they are upset, I'll listen. But it's rare for me to be calm about it, as is for everyone else (at some point). And at this point it's so exhausting that the moment someone does complain about a character, it's really, really hard not to tell them to shut up.

On a final note, the true, 100%, no word of a lie, idiots. Are the ones who have absolutely no context to what they are saying. Insult others on low aspects and become so daff when they enter an argument, you feel like you are talking to yourself.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 59 of 60 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Aug 9, 2012

KingDustero wrote:

People are over reacting on all sides, we got people swearing at SB like they just pelvis crushed their mothers, and then you got the people leaving like the people swearing at SB just destroyed their home.

I'm just glad I'm on neither side, I'm mostly a lurker and don't take many things seriously, I typically keep my opinions to myself but if people are going to leave then just leave, why announce it? Further adding to the unneeded topics, or just avoid all the Flame-war/Troll topics and try to make positive topics. (Like this one Smiley Very Happy)

~Happy Gaming~
SOHK FoReVeR
Message 60 of 60 (55 Views)