Survivor
2365 posts

Re: The 3 things I think need to happen to make this game more popular and better.

Feb 15, 2013
I only got beef with the character request. A few minute on google can show you that several of the characters have been outright refused by the developers for inclusion, and some are just VERY hard to get.
Message 21 of 24 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Re: The 3 things I think need to happen to make this game more popular and better.

Feb 16, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

zferolie wrote:

Ok, I just want to be clear, even though I said I put this on SRK....................

So if I offended anyone, I appologise. I am not one of those people that was bashing this game from the start. I was excited and loving the idea as soon as it was released. At first I was bugged by the fighting system, but nowI have gotten used the the fighting system myself, though I still get annoyed at times. The main things that bothered me were Missing characters, not embrassing the Japanese side of sony at all, and the poor marketing other then that one Robot Chicken comercial.

no dude you did not offend me. Sorry if i came off alittle harsh i just saw SRK and was like "noooo the trolls arent coming all the way here to bash my game now too are they"

I dont know if you pay attention to the posts on eventhubs and SRK about PSASBR but the general FGC, much less on SRK but absolutely on eventhubs, all bash anything that isn't the same old game repackaged with some new characters. Eventhubs trolls literally will go to every article about a game they do not like and bash it, openly saying how they have never played but never will because (insert anything here) is awful. Even skull girls gets hated on for being unconventional and a clone when it is clearly a perfectly good game. 

but seriously, you seem ok nothing you said was offensive I was just responding with caps to get my point across not out of anger, but the FGC in general are a bunch of tools who bandwagon onto eachothers opinions like flies to **bleep** and are 40 year old children who will go out of their way to belittle and offend people who are actually enjoying the game.

I'm pretty happy to not have a lot of those guys in the PSAS community because it would make this a hostile environment and everyone would get hate mail constantly, probably after every match, saying how bad you are and that your a huge noob.

I get hate mail don't get me wrong, but like 1/16 of the hatemail I got from playing P4A, UMVC3, and SFxT.

Yeah, I go to event huibs alot, and there are trolls for every game there. Even some of the big ones get crap.
 I'm glad you aren't offended by what I said.

The FGC, or at least the very vocal ones, are very anti other games then SF and MvC. I try all fighting games. My favorite ones ad SC, Skullgirls, Smash, UMvC3, This one, Persona, and DoA. Most of those get alot of crap.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jmlucas18 wrote:

you can only get into 2v2 games by inviting someone to your party or them inviting you when your in the tourney tab

Ah, so thats the only way huh? That stinks. I barely know anyone that plays this game on my friends list... so I guess I need to use this forum to get into that huh?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aylas_Hero wrote:
I only got beef with the character request. A few minute on google can show you that several of the characters have been outright refused by the developers for inclusion, and some are just VERY hard to get.

Really? I did not know that with a bunch. Can you give me examples? I have not heard news about characters having no chance other then Abe and lara. I know they were still working on getting crash...

Message 22 of 24 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Feb 16, 2013
I was thinking more and more about this health bar thing, and supers could do certain damage, like lvl 1 can do 25%, the lvl 2 can do 50%, and lvl 3 is instant kill. Of course we should allow respawn and we have something great in our hands
Message 23 of 24 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Feb 16, 2013
I kinda like it without the health bars, if they do add it it should be some side optional mode like Smash's stamina mode. I agree, this game was not marketed enough for your third point.

As for you second point, I probably would have not said anything till you requested Neptune. That is a great DLC choice (Although I would prefer Noire just a bit though).
Message 24 of 24 (28 Views)
0 Likes