Highlighted
Oct 20 2012
By: Celtics_fan23 Sackboy 560 posts

The 23'rd is not the new PS Store Update Day!

[ Edited ]
21 replies 556 views Edited Oct 20, 2012

The new teaser

"As you may know, we launched the new PlayStation Store for PlayStation 3 earlier this week in Australia, New Zealand and several countries in Europe. Although the new PS Store is operating smoothly in most countries, there have been some issues that caused inconvenience for users.

While we’ve already solved many of these issues, we’ve decided to postpone the October 23rd launch of the new store in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil. We want to be certain that you have an exceptional experience with the new store, so we appreciate your patience as we complete the final phases before launch.

We’ll update you as soon as a new release date has been set. Until then, the existing PS Store will be fully operational with the game, movie and TV content that you enjoy today.

Thanks again for your patience."

This article can be found here http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/10/19/update-on-the-new-playstation-store/

This proves that this is not teasing the new PS Store redesign, or maybe it just has false info.

"Stay Tuned"

"They're all good at killing."
-Omar Kendall IGN LIvestream [18:33] 11/14/12
Message 1 of 22 (556 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Re: The 23'rd is not the new PS Store Update Day!

Oct 20, 2012
It's not new character announcements.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 2 of 22 (544 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 20, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
It's not new character announcements.

he never said it was. so stop. if people think its character announcements than let them. its not harming you or anyone else. let people have their opinions. anyways thanks opSmiley Happy this narrows it down to infamous 3 or a live action all-stars thing Smiley Tongue

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 3 of 22 (525 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 20, 2012
That wasn't aimed at the OP, just to anyone who comes here and decides 'this is proof that there are more reveals !'. I'd rather it be for a new installment in the inFamous franchise, but realistically, it's probably going to be a kick starter for the PSABR's ad campaign.
Message 4 of 22 (512 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 20, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
That wasn't aimed at the OP, just to anyone who comes here and decides 'this is proof that there are more reveals !'. I'd rather it be for a new installment in the inFamous franchise, but realistically, it's probably going to be a kick starter for the PSABR's ad campaign.

i think this will begin marketing it too. and sorry, everyone instantly attacks people lately for no reason. they cant get over the fact that people have different thoughts and ideas. I doubt its a new infamous, because why release it here and not at VGAs or something? also the devil may cry, MGS and ape escape references. its probably a live action all-stars commercial.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 5 of 22 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Jup anyways was hopeing for it to be an all stars related commercial somim happy
Message 6 of 22 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Don't worry about it, but I am excited to see how it turns out - I loved the Michael advert, if this follows suit, then we are in for a treat.
Message 7 of 22 (472 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
560 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

I know and I take no offence, so no worriesRobot Happy

[Sarcasam] This is clear evidence that this is the third Cole that appears in PSASBR, SuperBot can see how the fans want another Cole because two Coles just isn't enough. [End Sarcasam]

In all seriousness, This isn't about PSASBR, or at least I don't think so. This most likely showcases more of Sony's live action advirtsment side. Maybe an intense campign for InFamous 3?

I just hope that she dosnt have another acting job because I as a consumer would be confused. Brigstone is probably signing her as we speak Smiley LOL

"They're all good at killing."
-Omar Kendall IGN LIvestream [18:33] 11/14/12
Message 8 of 22 (449 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Oct 20, 2012

I wonder what Reloading has to do with PS All Stars though.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 9 of 22 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 20, 2012
To be honest, as dull as it may sound compared to the other alternatives - this being a kick start for the PSABR ad campaign would be exactly what the game needs. The majority of the casual gamers/audience if not all, don't even know the game exists, with the public beta launching the same day as the advert, it gives the perfect opportunity to make the games presence known, hitting them with a taste of the game, some background on what the games about and suddenly the hype wave will be on. Preorder numbers will increase, and if they can really go all out with the marketing, day/week 1 sales will flourish.
Message 10 of 22 (394 Views)
0 Likes