Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Re: The 20 character roster is not fine..

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

Rigglie wrote:
You just called it a smash clone... And can you find me any website where this game is not being compared to smash and I said about.

I didn't call it a smash clone. I believe it isn't one. I believe it's it's own game. Shame on you for misreading my post.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 71 of 92 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
424 posts

Sep 22, 2012

**bleep** is this thread still going? Smiley Very Happy

Message 72 of 92 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Sep 22, 2012
^Apparently mate. I'm just about ready to stop with the pointless bickering.
Message 73 of 92 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 22, 2012
No, Fabsta, don't! I can't carry on these arguments because I'm playing the beta with my friend, so I need somebody to fill in for me! lol, I kid, I kid.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 74 of 92 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Sep 22, 2012
Yeah, shame on me for being human and making a mistake. I'm sorry not everyone can be an all knowing god like you.
Message 75 of 92 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
424 posts

Sep 22, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:
^Apparently mate. I'm just about ready to stop with the pointless bickering.

I expected like 10 replies not a big thing going on like this.

Message 76 of 92 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

AZTEK--24 wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

AZTEK--24 wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:
not a single JRPG character nuff said

Superbot's overall choices of characters for this game so far is pretty mediocre

How so? You are saying Kratos, R&C, J&D, Sly, Nathan Drake, Sackboy are mediocre when they are the biggest ps franchise

When I think of PS history the first thing that comes to mind is Big Daddy, Raiden, Nariko, Fat Princess, and New Dante that's what I'm saying. Stop saying the best and just say the worst geez. That's like using Link, Mario, and Kirby as a back-up if this was Smash Bros, it makes it sound really bad.

Well this how i see it. This game is for all playstation characters not just the popular ones. Thats why i feel all-stars shouldnt be in the title kuz its misleading when obviously like 6 characetrs arnt all stars.

THANK YOU!! You hit in on the nail. I really wish this game was called Playstation Battle Royale because it would fit better. I believe if this game wouldn't have added cash-ins like Raiden, Heihaichi, and Dante then we wouldn't even be having a problem with calling this ALL-STARS. I'm not gonna lie even Evil Cole is sort of an all star but I will always hate to this day with a apassion that they added cash-ins and advertisement characters in their roster. I highly doubt they were at a meeting and said "you know who made the Playstation... New Dante." I HIGHLY doubt they said that.

So you are saying Raiden,heihachi, and Dante aren't all stars? I would have to disagree with you on that one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 77 of 92 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

Rigglie wrote:
Yeah, shame on me for being human and making a mistake. I'm sorry not everyone can be an all knowing god like you.

*facepalm* Not once, Rigglie did I ever say you weren't human nor did I ever claim to be an "all-knowing god". I'm not egotistical. I'm sorry if you feel I've somehow insulted your humanity by saying what I believe is the truth even though it had nothing to do with humanity in the first place. We seriously don't have to argue. I'm willing to bury the hatchet. Are you?

Message 78 of 92 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
417 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Paul gale said 22+

Photobucket
Message 79 of 92 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Sep 22, 2012
Sure I'm fine with that.
Message 80 of 92 (80 Views)
0 Likes