Oct 20 2012
By: kupomogli Hekseville Citizen 345 posts

The 125AP Combo List (No Walls) (Beta version.)

3 replies 300 views Edited Oct 20, 2012

I thought maybe everyone could list their 125 AP combo to help other people with characters they don't frequently use.  I'll update when new ones are posted.

I main Parappa, so here's his.

Forward O, O, Square, Down Square, wait 1/2 second, Forward Square, Up Square(hold), Forward O.

Mic Dash, Mic grab, single punch, slide kick, wait 1/2 second, Elbow, High Uppercut, Mic Dash.

Message 1 of 4 (300 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Re: The 125AP Combo List (No Walls) (Beta version.)

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2012

you do know that the other character can react in those wait periods

I love Parappa's thousand fists (2nd move in my combo)
but i get supered a lot while doing it)

Here's my Parappa combo (don't know if it's 125

down Tri (tricky to chain into combo), O, square X3 (4th sends 'em away), down square, up square square, X, Triangle, then wait as the opponent's coming down and blast them with the Up O, and if your lucky you can also get one more hit with forward/back tri

what a mess

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 2 of 4 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2012

^actually they can't.  The half a second wait period after down square is because the character is knocked up a little bit higher than your elbow.  You can't evade out of that and you can't move during that time until you hit the ground. 

It's like being hit with any other attack and not being able to do anything until you become invincible for a second since too much time has passed without being hit while being combo'd in the air. 

After you pull off atleast a 100AP combo, there's a screen flare and 25AP is added to your AP.  The one I listed overall gives you 145AP(including the 25,) but since 125AP is the max amount you can gain, it's useless calling it a 145AP combo.

I pull this combo off frequently in each match.  Depending on if I pull it off right at the start is how fast someone will rage quit(happens often.)

Message 3 of 4 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Parappa= Forward Circle, Circle, square, square, down square, Hold up Square, circle, square, Square = 140 AP
Ps. I have an idea to extend the damage and ideas for how to break the wall with Radec and Sly... just need to test it when I get home!
Message 4 of 4 (143 Views)
0 Likes