Survivor
2383 posts

Re: That one character

Oct 2, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

I looked up this game since you mentioned it, and this game looks pretty cool and I love the artstyle. Seriously this game should've stuck eith first parties to bring more popularity to lost games like these. It worked out for Fire Emblem and Earthbound on Smash Bros, so it could work out for Playstation and All-Stars (Btw if people didn't know ever since Marth was shown in Smash Bros ppl wanted Fire Emblem in America because of interest in the character). Sony could've earned the money, revival and interest in dead franchises, and respect if they went the 1st party direction. 

Man I'm just so disappointed in SB and Sony for losing this chance to redeem these franchises. They missed out on this opportunity and now is paying for their mistakes because of Raiden. I believe they deserve it for putting Raiden in anyways but still such a missed opportunity with this. Once again I'll always say to this roster "it could've been something, or at least better." *endless facepalms of disappointment*

thats why i want Dart in Legend of Dragoon revival anyone

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 81 of 82 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
21 posts

Re: That one character

Oct 9, 2012

Message 82 of 82 (35 Views)
0 Likes